The Student Room Group

OCR History Paper 2 Public Health 14/06/16

Any tips for answering source based questions? How would go about answering a 16 marker question?
Reply 1
Any ideas?
Reply 2
No idea! can you find any past papers? been looking for ages! this is the british public health 1800-1914 right?
Original post by Blueee29
No idea! can you find any past papers? been looking for ages! this is the british public health 1800-1914 right?

Apparently there's just the specimen paper online ( I think)sadly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by hettyshaw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i recognise your name, i sent the timeline to you! hmmm i have no idea how to answer the questions...
Haha i recognise your name, i sent the timeline to you! hmmm i have no idea how to answer the questions...

ahh yes: thank you so much for that!! :smile:

I was rather nervous as we hadn't been taught - or told - there was eg a 16...well 19 (!) mark question, but for that give both sides and conclusion and for others say eg sources' purpose and the context at time; that's what I found from research to be the best thing to do! I think it's more similar to the first paper than it appears, but less questions with more marks each, and more use of the sources! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by hettyshaw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you give me the link please?
Reply 7

Yeah it is, also i cant find any past papers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending