The Student Room Group

She sleeps around a lot!?

My crush went on holiday and she slept with one of the reps from the hotel she stayed at. I got told by someone else we work with that she might have slept with someone on holiday but did not know much as she would no say. Anyways he told her that he told me that she slept with someone, and it was so awkward from that point on like she wouldn't even look at me and when she could have walked past me to get out the stock room she said "i'll go this way" and walked out the back door meaning she had to walk all the way around to get back in the shop.

Anyways about an 40 mins later things went back to normal and the other guy that I work with was trying to get more info out of her and she wouldn't say anything. She then asked me If I met anyone on holiday (we went a the same time) and I said no and asked the same question back (seems like she wanted me to ask). She said yes and ended up telling me who it was with and sort of when they did it....

ughhhhhh why would she be all quite and avoid me and then tell me about it...?
Reply 1
What does it matter? She's your crush not your girlfriend and can do as she pleases.

She does not need to confide in you about anything.
Reply 2
She must have felt guilty about it so she may have been scared to tell you. But she was just your crush, nothing official, right? So it shouldn't be that big a deal, tbh.
I have to question why there was any awkwardness on her part for you knowing who she's slept with; does she know you have a crush on her?
Better yet, why do your colleagues feel the need to discuss the sexual relationships of fellow colleagues?

Regardless, she can do as she pleases as she's not in a relationship with you. If you still want to be with her, ask her out on a date.
Reply 4
I haven't told her that I like her but its not hard to figure it out, I like most/some of her pictures and I normally message her first. I don't know why it was awkward. She just wouldn't look at me and tried to avoid walking past me. There was also 40 mins of us not talking to each other like we normally do, we just said like 2 or 3 words to each other....
Maybe she likes you back, but because of any lack of advancement on your part she was unsure and continued to live life as normal aka have a sex life.

The aftermath *may* be an indication she feels guilty for it. Who knows, I'm purely speculating here and don't want to raise your hopes up.
Reply 6
We both do this run on a Saturday morning and her car recently broke so she can't get there unless her dad does it with her. I was thinking about asking like the day before if she's going and if she says no and the reason is she can't get there, I could offer her a lift? (that's a step closer to asking her out??)

Does that sound like a good plan or is that a bit weird, because what if she says yes to doing the run and she's going with her dad, then what do I say?
She's single and entitled to do what she likes I am afraid.
Original post by Anonymous
We both do this run on a Saturday morning and her car recently broke so she can't get there unless her dad does it with her. I was thinking about asking like the day before if she's going and if she says no and the reason is she can't get there, I could offer her a lift? (that's a step closer to asking her out??)

Does that sound like a good plan or is that a bit weird, because what if she says yes to doing the run and she's going with her dad, then what do I say?

Entirely up to you mate. :smile: Maybe find time to talk to her one-on-one with no distractions?
Who knew that having an open discussion about your crush's sex life with her in front of a third party could be awkward?

Incidentally, how is sleeping with one guy on holiday "sleeping around a lot"?
You mean your ex-crush right? right?
Original post by richpanda
You mean your ex-crush right? right?

Pretty much I don't have to same feeling for her now that I know I wont see her that much anymore...
Original post by Elivercury
Who knew that having an open discussion about your crush's sex life with her in front of a third party could be awkward?

Incidentally, how is sleeping with one guy on holiday "sleeping around a lot"?

She's had one night stands with about 3 other people which see hasn't told me anything about but the 'third party' kept asking her about it and she just had a guilty look on her face. This was the only time she made me ask her about it...
Pretty much I don't have to same feeling for her now that I know I wont see her that much anymore...

If you still pursue her that would make you a cuck (cuckold) you realise?
simple:

girls like sex but they don't want to be seen as a slut so most of the time when they have sex you will never know
She's had one night stands with about 3 other people which see hasn't told me anything about but the 'third party' kept asking her about it and she just had a guilty look on her face. This was the only time she made me ask her about it...

Okay, bully for her? Just because you fancy her doesn't make it any of your business and you've no right to judge. Perhaps the gentlemanly thing to do would be to suggest this third party stop hounding her about her love life when she clearly would prefer not to discuss it.

Incidentally, plenty of people have a lot more than 3 one night stands under their belt...

I suggest you just ask her out rather than sitting there seething over her dating other guys. If she says no, move on, if she says yes, draw a line under your previous judgements and try to have a good time.

Quick Reply

Latest