The Student Room Group

Its hard to get a girlfriend because i'm a twin

It is hard for me to gain my own identity as i am just known as a twin, and i feel like girls get put off?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
It is hard for me to gain my own identity as i am just known as a twin, and i feel like girls get put off?

Play it cool bro you will be alright!!
"i feel like girls get put off?"

That's so not true! I'm going out with a guy whose got an identical twin and it's not a thing that will turn a girl off you, unless you and your twin are joined at the hip- that would be really annoying. You will naturally have different personalities; I mean I've got the romantic, kind, shy-goofy twin but his brother is a bit of an out-going, goofball who is really funny.

And anyway, if a girl can't look past the fact that you have a twin, then she's clearly a complete waste of time.
Being a twin will not put girls off, it's how you (and your twin to an extent) behave that will. I dated a twin and at first it was normal but then the 2 of them started behaving weirdly and would call and not tell me who it was etc. It wouldn't put me off in the future if the right guy just happened to a twin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending