The Student Room Group

STEP Prep Thread 2016 (Mark. II)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EnglishMuon
@Zacken @physicsmaths @Insight @IrrationalRoot @jjsnyder (and others who I apologise for missing!)
Good luck tomorrow! also how is everyone gonna spend their evening? I dont want to try and cram in a load of questions but I also dont want to be sitting here pondering what ill do if I dont attempt 6 qs or something.

After i get up and eatI will finish an M4 paper. Do some M5, look trough some physics notes(prticle physizzx) and then do 1 III question for some mental readiness. And I will look at some previous vector questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
After i get up and eatI will finish an M4 paper. Do some M5, look trough some physics notes(prticle physizzx) and then do 1 III question for some mental readiness. And I will look at some previous vector questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Might try and fit in a quick specimen paper mock tomorrow morning seeing as that's the only I paper I have left.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Swifty139
Is anyone else doing STEP but doesn't have an offer reliant on it? My friend needs a 2 in STEP 1 to get into Bath because she didn't take FM A2 so I'm taking the same paper as moral support for her haha. Not even expecting a 2 because despite what half of you insane geniuses might think, STEP 1 is bloody hard haha.

Doesn't help that it clashes with my 3 hour French exam tomorrow so yay 6 hours of exams for me! :biggrin:

I have an offer for Durham A*AA, do you think they would accept a 2 in STEP in place of the A* in Maths (which I SHOULD get and i'm aiming for an A* in FM but this is all just in case)

Yep, in none of my offers but doing 1 and 2. Have not prepared for months, expecting that 3 or U haha. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1063
Original post by Mathemagicien
Zacken, do you know if we can use highlighters in the exam?

You can use them to highlight questions and stuff, but not on the booklet for answers.
Oh **** forgot about chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else doing STEP but doesn't have an offer reliant on it? My friend needs a 2 in STEP 1 to get into Bath because she didn't take FM A2 so I'm taking the same paper as moral support for her haha. Not even expecting a 2 because despite what half of you insane geniuses might think, STEP 1 is bloody hard haha.

Doesn't help that it clashes with my 3 hour French exam tomorrow so yay 6 hours of exams for me! :biggrin:

I have an offer for Durham A*AA, do you think they would accept a 2 in STEP in place of the A* in Maths (which I SHOULD get and i'm aiming for an A* in FM but this is all just in case)

Yep! I've done no where near as much preparation as I would have liked but I'm still relatively looking forward to it tomorrow. I'm also in for STEP 2 (which was... a mistake).
Thanks, you too!

Will you get swifty for tomorrow's exams ?
Edit: sorry ... schwifty they are so similar :tongue: ,but I guess that means you are not watching Rick and Morty
(edited 7 years ago)
Rite guyz.
Good luck.
Stay calm that is he key. We are good enough to get what we want. Stay calm.
Stay Calm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rite guyz.
Good luck.
Stay calm that is he key. We are good enough to get what we want. Stay calm.
Stay Calm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such an amazing inspirational speech. Thank you, and let's smash that exam tomorrow! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vesniep
Will you get swifty for tomorrow's exams ?
Edit: sorry ... schwifty they are so similar :tongue: ,but I guess that means you are not watching Rick and Morty

you watch rick and morty
Original post by gasfxekl
you watch rick and morty

wubalubadubdub
Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere,everybody's gonna die .
Of course I do :wink:
Original post by Vesniep
wubalubadubdub
Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere,everybody's gonna die .
Of course I do :wink:

im mr meeseeks look at me!!!
No discussion until 9am 15th UK time please, you would not want higher boundaries would you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All the best everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 1074
Good luck to everyone. Reminder that no exam discussion is to take place till 24 hours after the exam, please. Thanks.
Original post by Zacken
Good luck to everyone. Reminder that no exam discussion is to take place till 24 hours after the exam, please. Thanks.

Yur welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1076

We should both really be asleep...
Original post by Zacken
We should both really be asleep...

Ikr. Been trying since ****ing 10:30. **** u brain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest