The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?Hannah
i presume so? :0 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha...tbh...I didn't know anonymous was a male at first..lol...
Original post by ?Hannah
hey guys, when should i start revising for my year eleven mocks? they are in november (after a two week half term.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, your teachers actually informed you guys about mocks- my school didn't tell us till October! I would suggest that you do little everyday when you start year 11 e.g. revise what you have learned in class. When it is October- ish, revise a bit more and then add more revision along the way. This is what I did and it helped me. :smile:

Original post by NiamhM1801
13/06/2016 - Evening update

Ok so I'm definitely happier with what I've done today. Despite a late start (due to sleeping in late :colondollar:) I've managed to get a considerable amount done :smile:

Today I have:
-Physics P7.1 notes finished (there wasn't much left to do at all though)
-Physics P7.2 notes finished
-Physics P7.3 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.4 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.5 notes started and finished
-Biology B7.1 notes finished (wasn't much left to do)
-Biology B7.2 notes started (will finish tonight too)

I'm just in shock that I managed to get through an entire unit 7 in just 2 days and more!!! :biggrin:

Tomorrow's my last day off :frown: although I shouldn't moan as the majority of you guys have your history exam tomorrow. Good luck you guys :smile:

Wow, well done! Judging from what you have done today, I'm sure you will ace your upcoming exams! Good luck to you too!:smile:

Original post by ?Hannah
good luck with history tomorrow everyone! you will smash it! :smile: lol, i loveeee history, it is one of my favourite subjects of all times. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I know right, history is so fascinating!
Original post by ellamoon_22
Not all boys are shallow and i bet ur beautiful :h: just try to be calm and collected in those awkward situations and hopefully u will get used to talking to them

aw thank-you, yes i do agree with that and yes i will try and do that. i have such a bad habit of blushing though and that gets me in a state :frown: because i feel upset that i am blushing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Haha...tbh...I didn't know anonymous was a male at first..lol...

i always thought he was a male. he has this masculine aura around him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm..I get how u feel girl...boys should just genuinely be ugly...it would make life much more easier...lol...

omg, it so would! lol @ the times when i have to talk to fit guys and my parents are with me! say, when i am ordering food when we go out for dinner for example. so awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
i always thought he was a male. he has this masculine aura around him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not that good at recognising things like this...lol...I always f up in this business...lol..
Hey to everyone taking the GCSE exams, when you used extra answer paper did you attach it inside the exam paper? I'm pooing myself as I don't want my extra sheets to come loose especially for geography and science as there are a lot of marks worth of work on the extra paper -- I used the toggle things you get given and attached it to the FRONT cover so outside the paper. I just don't want any nasty surprises on results day due to extra paper being lost -- someone reassure me 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
omg, it so would! lol @ the times when i have to talk to fit guys and my parents are with me! say, when i am ordering food when we go out for dinner for example. so awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omfg...I'm always in that exact same situation...I genuinely think my parents do that on purpose...and then when I turn back around to my parents they just laugh at me cuz of how much I'm blushing...ugh...lol..
Original post by sahra30013
Wow, your teachers actually informed you guys about mocks- my school didn't tell us till October! I would suggest that you do little everyday when you start year 11 e.g. revise what you have learned in class. When it is October- ish, revise a bit more and then add more revision along the way. This is what I did and it helped me. :smile:

Wow, well done! Judging from what you have done today, I'm sure you will ace your upcoming exams! Good luck to you too!:smile:

Thank you! I know right, history is so fascinating!

thanks sahra! and yes they have informed us. also, i have a couple of friends in year eleven at my school - so have been discussing the mocks with them.

yeah, will probably do that. may start revising for the subjects which i struggle the most with in the summer holidays though.

thanks for your advice! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willg66
Hey to everyone taking the GCSE exams, when you used extra answer paper did you attach it inside the exam paper? I'm pooing myself as I don't want my extra sheets to come loose especially for geography and science as there are a lot of marks worth of work on the extra paper -- I used the toggle things you get given and attached it to the FRONT cover so outside the paper. I just don't want any nasty surprises on results day due to extra paper being lost -- someone reassure me 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw..the invigilators do it themselves...it's their job to make sure nothing like this happens...
Original post by ?Hannah
WOO! well done, congrats that is really good! well done Ella, good luck for your history tomorrow. ☺️ you have worked really hard, so i am sure that you will get the results that you deserve on results day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank youu:biggrin:
Original post by willg66

Posted from TSR Mobile

another male commented on this thread!!!!!!

welcome :wink: 😂

about the extra paper, i don't think that you have anything to worry about. as long as you named it and everything. the exam papers get scanned anyway. i would have put the extra paper inside the exam where the question was. but don't worry, it will be absolutely fine! you will get marks for the stuff on the extra paper. we are encouraged to use extra paper at my school and they wouldn't recommend it unless they were certain that it wouldn't get lost and so change our grade.

also, as long as you clearly marked the question number on the extra paper than you will be fine. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

about the extra paper, i don't think that you have anything to worry about. as long as you named it and everything. the exam papers get scanned anyway. i would have put the extra paper inside the exam where the question was. but don't worry, it will be absolutely fine! you will get marks for the stuff on the extra paper. we are encouraged to use extra paper at my school and they wouldn't recommend it unless they were certain that it wouldn't get lost and so change our grade.

also, as long as you clearly marked the question number on the extra paper than you will be fine. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh...yh..oh come on...how did I not notice that...I genuinely though that this one was a girl as well...sorry will...
Omfg...I'm always in that exact same situation...I genuinely think my parents do that on purpose...and then when I turn back around to my parents they just laugh at me cuz of how much I'm blushing...ugh...lol..

ikr! and im like practically crying and everything. i still don't know how i managed to get a guy as fit as John. omg my freaking best friend dreamt about him last night! shes seen a photo of him you see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh...yh..oh come on...how did I not notice that...I genuinely though that this one was a girl as well...sorry will...

come on, his username clearly states that he is a boy. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂😂 that'd be correct and good that's reassured me -- lets hope the invigilators prove their worth 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I see good luck bro. It's nice to have another male on the thread 👌

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

You too, tell me how it goes

You saying I look like a girl 😂😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willg66

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woow i hope nothing does get lost...:h:that happened to me in my mocks and the extra paper wasnt even marked for one of my science papers
Original post by ?Hannah
ikr! and im like practically crying and everything. i still don't know how i managed to get a guy as fit as John. omg my freaking best friend dreamt about him last night! shes seen a photo of him you see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha lol...I guess ur lucky u found the 'one'...god..that must be so awks for ur friend to tell u that...lol...
My friend dreamt of someone who I had a crush on...lol..but I couldn't care less tbh...

Quick Reply

Latest