The Student Room Group

LGBT against Islamophobia

Scroll to see replies

I would like to ask you to not post these sort of hate promoting facts. I'm deeply offended by this.

I personally believe that facts can be harmful in some cases, and thus should be censored if they do not fit the agenda.
That was last year but still. Most Muslims will never agree with homosexuality but they will accept the LGBT community for who they are. We do not hold responsible for actions taken by some Muslims. Islam in general shouldn't be bashed because it is perf as a religion but the actions of some Muslims should be so don't get the followers mixed with the religion because it doesn't work. Ok? Ok.
You could say they are bending over and taking it up the rear from the Islamists...
Original post by Mrs.Grey
That was last year but still. Most Muslims will never agree with homosexuality but they will accept the LGBT community for who they are. We do not hold responsible for actions taken by some Muslims. Islam in general shouldn't be bashed because it is perf as a religion but the actions of some Muslims should be so don't get the followers mixed with the religion because it doesn't work. Ok? Ok.

The followers are the religion.
Original post by generallee
The followers are the religion.

:no:
:no:

What is a religion apart from the people who follow it then?

Serious question?
Most Muslims will never agree with homosexuality

They don't have to agree with homosexuality. People are free to hold their own views and opinions about the morality of homosexuality. Where the real problem does arise is that the are some who consider homosexuality is a punishable crime. Anybody who advocates a death penalty or some such punishment for homosexuality should and must be criticised.
Islam is perf as a religion.

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The world's most stupid people.
Original post by The Epicurean
They don't have to agree with homosexuality. People are free to hold their own views and opinions about the morality of homosexuality. Where the real problem does arise is that the are some who consider homosexuality is a punishable crime. Anybody who advocates a death penalty or some such punishment for homosexuality should and must be criticised.

I don't agree with killing homosexuals though, it's not our life to take at the end of the say.
Reply 30
"have you seen a more pathetic sight" oh no theres real people who are against prejudice and hatred!!!!!!!! oh no!!! what to do!!! decent human beings exist what a pathetic sight!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't agree with killing homosexuals though,

That's good of you.

You wonder what the UK is coming to that this question is even being seriously discussed. :angry:
Original post by KimKallstrom
Yes. That Owen Jones tantrum/melt down on TV after he realised he couldn't square his making of a career partially on covering up for the sorts of people who are of one with the Orlando shooter. I felt sorry for him in a way.

Actually I'm not sure. Both are embarrassing and suicidal. It's mad though. Quite a few LGBT people I know have similar views. They just seem to be willingly overlooking the fact that they're shutting down all criticism of people who'd love nothing more than to kill them, I'm supposing it stems from a mistaken belief that Muslims are victimised in some way, which is a fairly commonly-held view among SJWs of all sexual orientations so I guess it's natural to see homosexual SJWs share it. They can't see the wood for the trees though. Some of these people were slamming Christians for things like not baking a cake yet they march in solidarity with people who share views with a guy who massacred 50 of them. These are strange times we live in and I'd hate to see the brilliant progress we've made in recent times in promoting safety for LGBT people compromised because of these SJWs.

It reminds me of that one gay rights group who keep on ****ging off Israel at every opportunity. What must the gay Palestinian refugees in Tel Aviv be thinking listening to this lot? They get refuge in Israel because people like Hamas love to execute and imprison and torture them, as is extremely common right across the Islamic world and they see fellow gay people showing solidarity not with those who saved their lives, but with those who tried to end them. Mental.

The irony is that you're one of the biggest sjw on here.
You love to scream anti-semitism/ racism at anyone who disagrees with you. In fact it's rare you make a post without accusing someone of being anti-Semitic.

As for the Jones incident, the presenter and female were trying to claim an attack me gay bar by a homophobe wasn't a homophobic attack. It was ludicrous. No wonder you back it.

Yet again you confuse me, at times you're reasonable, at others you'd make Nick griffin look reasonable.
Original post by generallee

You wonder what the UK is coming to that this question is even being seriously discussed. :angry:

What lol?
Original post by Arima
"have you seen a more pathetic sight" oh no theres real people who are against prejudice and hatred!!!!!!!! oh no!!! what to do!!! decent human beings exist what a pathetic sight!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be the dumbest post I saw all day. I hope you were either drunk or high.

Being a homosexual and advocating a religion that kills homosexuals all around the world seems pretty pathetic to me. Excuse my common sense. The protestors' lack of self awareness and education is cringeworthy.

" oh no theres real people who are against prejudice and hatred!!!!!!!! "
The people in the photo are the biggest cucks the world has ever wittnessed. Cheering to the people who want them dead.

How naive are you Arima? .... amazing....

PS: Hope I didnt offend anyone... lel
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Galaxie501
This has to be the dumbest post I saw all day. I hope you were either drunk or high.

Being a homosexual and advocating a religion that kills homosexuals all around the world seems pretty pathetic to me. Excuse my common sense. The protestors' lack of self awareness and education is cringeworthy.

The people in the photo are the biggest cucks the world has ever wittnessed. Cheering to the people who want them dead.

That last part killed me. :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Galaxie501

LOL that last line makes this the most laughable post i've seen all day
Those who are islamaphobic are prejudiced towards muslims. All muslims. Are you saying every muslim in the world deserves to be treated like ****? Do you think all those people go around killing gay people? How naive are YOU to mock the LGBT community showing solidarity with the people who are good and who follow Islam at the same time?

Sincerely, someone who is muslim and has multiple close friends from the LGBT community, who are range from pansexual to bisexual to homosexual to genderfluid to transgender. And none of them are as hateful as you are.
Original post by Arima
Do you think all those people go around killing gay people? How naive are YOU to mock the LGBT community showing solidarity with the people who are good and who follow Islam at the same time?

Sincerely, someone who is muslim and has multiple close friends from the LGBT community, who are range from pansexual to bisexual to homosexual to genderfluid to transgender. And none of them are as hateful as you are.

No, but they do follow a religion that openly and unashamedly discriminates against homosexuals, and calls for their deaths. If someone follows this religion, it is hardly stupid to assume they follow the teachings and beliefs of said religion, which in the case of Islam includes homophobia.

LGBT community is mad to show solidarity with Muslims because they have nothing in common with them, and the feeling is hardly mutual.

The "i have lgbt friends" part sounds like the classic "I can't be racist, I have a black friend!"
Original post by Arima
LOL that last line makes this the most laughable post i've seen all day
Those who are islamaphobic are prejudiced towards muslims. All muslims. Are you saying every muslim in the world deserves to be treated like ****? Do you think all those people go around killing gay people? How naive are YOU to mock the LGBT community showing solidarity with the people who are good and who follow Islam at the same time?

Nice meaningless anecdotal evidence :yy:. My point still stands.

If you write a load of ******** then you need to expect somebody to call you out on it.
:turban:

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending