The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Dw..the invigilators do it themselves...it's their job to make sure nothing like this happens...

Thankyouuuuu 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willg66
😂😂 that'd be correct and good that's reassured me -- lets hope the invigilators prove their worth 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, invigilators are pretty annoying though. there is this really funny post on Facebook called 'the invigilator starter pack' haha. yeah, they will make sure that your extra paper won't get lost. if they do forget about it then it will look bad on them and they will get into serious trouble - trouble which they will probably want to avoid😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willg66
You saying I look like a girl 😂😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna be dead honest here now..don't get offended..I didn't see ur profile pic and I just looked at like half ur name...I only saw like a glimpse of ur profile pic and thought it was a blurred out pic...I've got a weak eye sight tbh...but not so weak...I just saw it...I'm pretty sure ur a boy now....sorry...
Haha lol...I guess ur lucky u found the 'one'...god..that must be so awks for ur friend to tell u that...lol...
My friend dreamt of someone who I had a crush on...lol..but I couldn't care less tbh...

john has a twin who my friend is interested in....!!!!!! yeah, apparently john decided to marry someone else in my class. *not impressed*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellamoon_22
Woow i hope nothing does get lost...:h:that happened to me in my mocks and the extra paper wasnt even marked for one of my science papers

I really hope you're joking did you tag it to your paper and everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by willg66
Thankyouuuuu 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worrieeeeeessss....
Haha...tbh...I didn't know anonymous was a male at first..lol...

Well, the 'MR' in 'MR ANONYMOUS' kinda gave it away to me lmao 😂
Original post by ?Hannah
haha, invigilators are pretty annoying though. there is this really funny post on Facebook called 'the invigilator starter pack' haha. yeah, they will make sure that your extra paper won't get lost. if they do forget about it then it will look bad on them and they will get into serious trouble - trouble which they will probably want to avoid😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree...the invigilators in our school are really annoying...one once fell when trying to open the door and hit the fire alarm glass case thing...so the fire alarm went off...and then when u put ur hand up...the speed of their walk is like a snail...they can be sooo annoying at times...lol...
Original post by ?Hannah
where have Mac and the mesmerised guy gone? :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idek.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by NiamhM1801

I didn't notice that though...that's the problem...I'm not very observant...I only looked at like half the name and made my assumption..lol...
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Idek.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

they were really nice as well! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
come on, his username clearly states that he is a boy. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't notice that though...quite disappointed in myself...
Original post by ?Hannah
john has a twin who my friend is interested in....!!!!!! yeah, apparently john decided to marry someone else in my class. *not impressed*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol...
I agree...the invigilators in our school are really annoying...one once fell when trying to open the door and hit the fire alarm glass case thing...so the fire alarm went off...and then when u put ur hand up...the speed of their walk is like a snail...they can be sooo annoying at times...lol...

this made me laugh loads. feel so bad for laughing now, rofl. that hasn't happened at my school! omg, i swear they walk so slowly to like deliberately punish you for needing more paper. their eyes bore into you: going 'it's about quality not quantity.' and i be like 'stop generalising me, i can write good quality quantity' :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801

Are you sure it wasn't something else ? 😏😏😏 lol.

Original post by sahra30013
Wow, well done! Judging from what you have done today, I'm sure you will ace your upcoming exams! Good luck to you too!:smile:

Sorry, completely missed this :s-smilie:
Thank you so much :h: and I bet you'll ace yours too :biggrin:
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Are you sure it wasn't something else ? 😏😏😏 lol.

Lmao I'd say I'm pretty sure 😅

Omg hahaha if that happened in our school the hall would erupt with laughter 😂😂
And I know about the snails! Half the time they can't even be bothered to come all the way so they just mouth the word 'Paper?' very overdramatically from halfway across the hall lmao
im so hyper and don't want to sleep :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brainzistheword
UPDATE
So I haven't been up to too much which was worthy of its own update but there is one here at last :smile:

History British Revision

3 Chemistry past papers (last week)

Maths revision

Physics - Infrared and TV remotes

well done Zoe! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending