The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by willg66
I really hope you're joking did you tag it to your paper and everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw mate my school is a mess...(yh it was tagged) i think u shall be fine as this is a real gcse and the invigilators will be taking everything seriously :h:
Original post by ?Hannah
this made me laugh loads. feel so bad for laughing now, rofl. that hasn't happened at my school! omg, i swear they walk so slowly to like deliberately punish you for needing more paper. their eyes bore into you: going 'it's about quality not quantity.' and i be like 'stop generalising me, i can write good quality quantity' :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha...don't feel bad...they deserve it for wasting a whole 2 minutes of my life where I could've been writing a whole load of quality stuff...lol..
Original post by ?Hannah
im so hyper and don't want to sleep :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm..I was like that yesterday...and then I started having stomach pains...I was too high yesterday...it was all cuz of that alcohol I had yesterday...about two jars full...jk...lol...I could never drink alcohol..
Original post by mypetpikachu
Hmm..I was like that yesterday...and then I started having stomach pains...I was too high yesterday...it was all cuz of that alcohol I had yesterday...about two jars full...jk...lol...I could never drink alcohol..

i am in bed thinking: 'now that?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
Omg hahaha if that happened in our school the hall would erupt with laughter 😂😂
And I know about the snails! Half the time they can't even be bothered to come all the way so they just mouth the word 'Paper?' very overdramatically from halfway across the hall lmao

haha...lol
Update 13/06/2016

Today I mainly focused on history and it looks like I might do well tommorow, hopefully!

- Finished the whole of unit 2 history
- Read through how to answer the questions for history
- B3 C3 P3 past paper - 67/75 A*
- Revised half of P4
Original post by ?Hannah
im so hyper and don't want to sleep :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I probably won't be able to sleep for a while either, I didn't properly wake up until like 11 this morning haha oops :redface:
Original post by ?Hannah
i am in bed thinking: 'now that?'

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yh...tbh...i dont get what u mean there...my minds just gone totally blank...lol
Original post by sahra30013
Update 13/06/2016

Today I mainly focused on history and it looks like I might do well tommorow, hopefully!

- Revised half of P4

Well done with this - despite it being quite a short list you've actually done loads :h:
I'm sure you'll ace history :biggrin:
Well done with this - despite it being quite a short list you've actually done loads :h:
I'm sure you'll ace history :biggrin:

Thank you! I hope I do!
I probably won't be able to sleep for a while either, I didn't properly wake up until like 11 this morning haha oops :redface:

I have to force myself out of bed in the mornings cuz I think I dont wanna waste that time...considering that I do go to sleep at like 3am...but then that sleep and education is overly compensated for when I go to sleep in the afternoon for like 4 hours...lol...
I have to force myself out of bed in the mornings cuz I think I dont wanna waste that time...considering that I do go to sleep at like 3am...but then that sleep and education is overly compensated for when I go to sleep in the afternoon for like 4 hours...lol...

how can you go to Oxford and do GCSEs at same time :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahra30013
Update 13/06/2016

- Revised half of P4

Oh well done...u seem to hv quite a lot done there today...im sure youll ace the exam tomorrow...
Original post by jamierogers21
You too, tell me how it goes

I'ma go bed now, and gonaa get some rest, 2nd history exam tomoz and good luck to you! :smile: Hope you get the grades you want :biggrin: My prayers are with you, Bye! :tongue:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'ma go bed now, and gonaa get some rest, 2nd history exam tomoz and good luck to you! :smile: Hope you get the grades you want :biggrin: My prayers are with you, Bye! :tongue:

good luck hon X :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to be really good for getting up - like during Easter I'd be out of bed by 9am every day, but now I'm lucky if I'm even awake before 10:30! :redface:
I'm not that crazy with sleeping patterns, I'm usually asleep by 12 but not always.
One thing I've never been able to do ever since I was little is sleep during the day. Unless I'm really ill I just can't do it. It really annoys me sometimes as I feel like I would be less of a zombie if I had a couple hours sleep but I have to wait until it's dark (very hard in summer!!)
My sister naps a lot though.
Original post by ?Hannah
how can you go to Oxford and do GCSEs at same time :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm...I do...oh..now I get it...is this about my profile thing..? I cant remember...im going insane...agh..

Good luck for tomorrow! :h:
I used to be really good for getting up - like during Easter I'd be out of bed by 9am every day, but now I'm lucky if I'm even awake before 10:30! :redface:
I'm not that crazy with sleeping patterns, I'm usually asleep by 12 but not always.
One thing I've never been able to do ever since I was little is sleep during the day. Unless I'm really ill I just can't do it. It really annoys me sometimes as I feel like I would be less of a zombie if I had a couple hours sleep but I have to wait until it's dark (very hard in summer!!)
My sister naps a lot though.

haha lol...I cant live without sleeping at least once during the day...I remember going on holiday once and cuz we used the transition flight..we stopped over in dubai for 21 hours...my dad said we could wander around dubai for a while...but I spent about 18 hours of that sleeping (according to my dad...i dont believe that...i dont even think thats possible)..and then the next three hours in getting ready for the airport...so that was our time in dubia over...lol...my dad hated me for that...

Pray for me too. I've got History Unit 2 tomorrow as well. Thanks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending