The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by purplebricks
cheers!!! that helped a lot!!

anyway guys im staying up till 2 to revise then waking up at 6 to continue who's with me?

meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by purplebricks
cheers!!! that helped a lot!!

anyway guys im staying up till 2 to revise then waking up at 6 to continue who's with me?

me! though I might break down at 1, i'm super tired already and its only just hitting midnight :/
Original post by wickedisgood
me! though I might break down at 1, i'm super tired already and its only just hitting midnight :/

Have some redbulls :smile:
Original post by Romanoff
meeeeeeeeeeeeee

WE CAN DO THIS. FOR THE GRADE!!

yeah same, 2am is the goal though
Original post by SunDun111
Have some redbulls :smile:

i dont have any, but i actually just ate a banana so does that count? :tongue:
If we draw a graph, line of best fit or is that not psychology's thing?
i dont have any, but i actually just ate a banana so does that count? :tongue:

Guess so it does provide energy and calories, thus nutrients ensuring survival (why am i talking about the EEA psya3 is over :frown:)
Original post by yung7up

yeah we have line of best fit to see if its a strong/weak positive/negative correlation. isn't that more AS though? didn't know we had to draw graphs in A2 yikes
Original post by SunDun111
Guess so it does provide energy and calories, thus nutrients ensuring survival (why am i talking about the EEA psya3 is over :frown:)

lmao at least all that pointless knowledge we have isnt going to complete waste haha
yeah we have line of best fit to see if its a strong/weak positive/negative correlation. isn't that more AS though? didn't know we had to draw graphs in A2 yikes

I've come across a question where youve had to draw a graph before
About that psychology and science debate. Popper talks about falsificationism which means that any theory should be open to criticism/ testing and can always be proven to be wrong if contradictory evidence is found, so if thats the case with psychology then it is a credible/scientific subject. But criticism could be that for example Freud's approach is not even scientifically based and theres no evidence for it nor can it be researched. Therefore not science
Kuhn talks about paradigms. There's so many different paradigms in psychology (e.g behavioural, evolutionary, cognitive) that explain behaviour in different ways and contradict one another which would also go against the idea of psychology as a science.
Those who do sociology will be fine if this question comes up
Original post by yung7up
I've come across a question where youve had to draw a graph before

RIP me
Original post by yung7up

You can determine if its a strong/weak positive/negative correlation without a line of best fit. I've never come across a question where I lost marks for not drawing one.
RIP me

Its easy trust me just skim over
Original post by yung7up
Its easy trust me just skim over

last time i trusted you you said you had a dream about psya3 being breakdown, and that did not come up sooooo i am hesitant lmao
last time i trusted you you said you had a dream about psya3 being breakdown, and that did not come up sooooo i am hesitant lmao

looool it was just a hunch nothing major, only thing that brokedown was me in the exam
Original post by yung7up
looool it was just a hunch nothing major, only thing that brokedown was me in the exam

LMAO me too buddy, me too
Original post by yung7up

you and me both

if biological anything comes up for schizophrenia tomorrow, I'm going to have a mental breakdown and start screaming and possibly cry
everyone on ****ing edge because of the gender question, this is where AQA do something completely unexpected and actually give the questions that are predicted because its completely unpredictable... i think ive had too much coffee:broken:
Original post by Romanoff
you and me both

if biological anything comes up for schizophrenia tomorrow, I'm going to have a mental breakdown and start screaming and possibly cry

I love biological explanations and psych explanations are not bad, therapies are just weak and measly

Latest

Trending

Trending