The Student Room Group

PC found guilty of gross misconduct after weraring ‘I love weed’ woolly hat on patrol

He also defaced a child sex abuse suspect’s CV with the words “kiddie fiddler” and “paedo” during an investigation.

PC Simon Ryan was found guilty today of gross misconduct. The panel will pass its sanction against him this morning.

While admitting his behaviour had been “puerile”, he claimed it was intended to “leaven” the mood of colleagues.

Edward Pleeth, for the force, told the panel how PC Ryan had been tasked with searching a suspect’s home after an allegation of a sexual offence involving a child in January 2015.

But he took a copy of the occupant’s CV from a pile of documents and scribbled words “to the effect of paedophile and kiddie fiddler”, Mr Pleeth said.

Moire:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/679539/PC-found-guilty-gross-misconduct-weraring-I-love-wee-woolly-hat-patrol
Hopefully he'll get a slap on the wrist and nothing more
Why is this so funny?

What he did not the sentence
Are you ok?
:O

Looks like you had a minor fit whilst typing :l
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Are you ok?

The sentence as in the fact he's getting charged for gross misconduct :tongue:
Right..

Well as long as you're ok :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Are you ok?

You am no typing fit while doing the words!
Reply 7
Original post by WhiteMan16
He also defaced a child sex abuse suspect’s CV with the words “kiddie fiddler” and “paedo” during an investigation.

PC Simon Ryan was found guilty today of gross misconduct. The panel will pass its sanction against him this morning.

While admitting his behaviour had been “puerile”, he claimed it was intended to “leaven” the mood of colleagues.

Edward Pleeth, for the force, told the panel how PC Ryan had been tasked with searching a suspect’s home after an allegation of a sexual offence involving a child in January 2015.

But he took a copy of the occupant’s CV from a pile of documents and scribbled words “to the effect of paedophile and kiddie fiddler”, Mr Pleeth said.

Moire:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/679539/PC-found-guilty-gross-misconduct-weraring-I-love-wee-woolly-hat-patrol

:lol:
What a legend lol.

Eh, the police are pretty up tight these days. Trust me, I know.

Still, they have to be really because corruption is too easy. So you have to be really strict to ensure people don't go out of line...

Still feels wrong for him to be punished for **** like this lol
lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending