The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Ply Uni applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marcelle_26
Hi there, I've sent off my application to Plymouuth Uni last year.I've still bot had a reply from them thus in tegards to wether I've been successful. Is there any reason why Plymouth is falling behind ?? My application is for deffered entey so I gave as much time as I saw fit , but this is just ridiculous. Is anyone else experiencing this or can help ?

Hi Marcelle

I'm experiencing this too. Submitted my UCAS application at the start of December for Physiotherapy and only heard back from them mid-March. I was quite surprised at the lateness of this because to attain a place you must be interviewed and then selected from the interview.
Anyway, they invited me to interview for the 5th April which I was relieved by but I couldn't make this date. I then replied to UCAS track by requesting an alternative date and also emailed Plymouth admissions to explain why I was requesting a new date.
It took them over 2 weeks to reply which I was pretty frustrated at and to make matters worse, they replied to tell me that the 5th April was the last date of interviews they were holding.
This was getting ridiculous as it was their fault that they took their time to reply to me and so they could only give me the last date.
It seems to me that they don't care about individuals as to them it's only about numbers. I'm lucky in the fact that I have received offers from two other unis, but if I hadn't this is unacceptable as their incompetence would potentially be denying me a place at a university this year.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Its all about when you submit your UCAS. I submitted mine late september and got an offer within two weeks and deferred entry. If you're submitting when everyone else is, of course its going to be later cause they've got more to look through.
Accepted an offer to MSc Computer Science (Conversion), anyone else doing it?
Hi everyone!, I have an offer for the robotics course at Plymouth, anyone else?
Hello everyone I firm my offer for Mechanical Design, is anyone else doing that ?
Original post by lauren_baker17
I'm applying to study criminology at Plymouth and just wanted to see what you're applying for!

I've applied for biological sciences and have Plymouth as my firm choice:smile:
Hi guys, Business Studies Unconditional offer for September, anyone else?
I've got a place on BA Acting!
Reply 88
I'll be doing robotics
Reply 89
Original post by Jonsmith98
Hi everyone!, I have an offer for the robotics course at Plymouth, anyone else?

I'll be doing robotics too!!
Original post by ijaas
I'll be doing robotics too!!

Awesome! I have finally found someone! What robotics course are you applying for?

I have applied for the MEng (basically the same course as the BEng) and the BSc as my insurance, both offers conditional.
Reply 91
Awesome! I have finally found someone! What robotics course are you applying for?

I have applied for the MEng (basically the same course as the BEng) and the BSc as my insurance, both offers conditional.

Cool!, ikr, at last I found someone too! I applied and got BEng. You are joining this year right?
Original post by ijaas
Cool!, ikr, at last I found someone too! I applied and got BEng. You are joining this year right?

Yep I should depending on my results start in September this year. What accommodation did you apply for?
Reply 93
Yep I should depending on my results start in September this year. What accommodation did you apply for?

Francis drake I think, I applied it long ago so I think thats what it is. Well, one of the accommodation in the student village anyway.
Original post by Josh00126
Hi guys, Business Studies Unconditional offer for September, anyone else?

I'm doing International Business so close enough :biggrin:
Reply 95
im studying animal behaviour and welfare:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 96
Hi, i'm doing physiotherapy in Plymouth but the course isn't taught on the campus but in Marjon. Any clue on what is the best choice for accommodation is?
business management
I have an unconditional to study Psychology starting this September!! :smile:
Hi just looking for some advice. I have applied to Plymouth (my firm) to do Early Childhood studies. I need 280 points with a minimum of 160 from two A levels which would be two C's. I already have a Distinction* in my btec which is 140 points.I have seen it in clearing and don't think it is a very competitive course but am worried about the two a levels being C's, how likely is it to be to accepted with at worst two D's which would be 40 points off? Thank uuuu and gd luck eveyone!!!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending