The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you

Another message for you that I know you won't read. I don't know why I don't forget about you but for some reason I can't. I actually really miss you, even though I don't really have any reason to.

I got my exam results a few days ago and know you will have as well and I would love to know how you've done, amazingly probably while mine are fairly average. As always, you seem to be perfect at everything and I'm sure you know it. In anyone else I would find this highly infuriating but with you well it's damn impressive and a huge turn on.

I really would love to get to know you properly. There is something so captivating about you and the way you make me feel. I miss seeing you everyday and I worry that there is a possibility that I might not see you again. I wish things had happened differently and that I hadn't been so damn shy because I've stopped something that could've been amazing from happening. I'm not completely to blame you have had your fair share of shyness and awkwardness towards me too. I keep going back in my mind to all the times I've had a chance to get to know you better and wrecked it by being too shy. I can't forget the way you make me feel inside. The first time you looked into my eyes across the room I knew I was going to fall for you. Your eyes were so gentle and my heart raced so fast, yet time felt like it stopped and it was just you and me in this moment. I'm pretty certain you felt this moment too. We've had so many more times like this and each time it still leaves me blown away that someone I don't even know can have such an effect on me.

I've seen you checking me out many times and I know you love the flirty eye contact as much as me. Then you ruin it though by shutting down any attempts I make to get to know you better. I just don't understand why.

I know I need to stop this because it's unhealthy how much I've fallen for you and how much I want to get to know you. Please still want me when I next see you, or if I see you again, because I cant let go, not yet anyway.

Love always

Me xx
Dear You,

You're amazing, even if you don't always see it. I wish you could see just how much I appreciate the fact I have you in my life, how much I appreciate you and everything you do. You're one of a kind and I mean that in the best possible way.

Thank you.

Love,
Me
Dear you
I literally just don't even get you anymore?! The amount of shyt u have put me through I'm surprised I haven't collapsed yet!! You tell you love me you tell me you want me? On what damn planet do you want me? Because ever since Ramadan started you have gotten more grumpier with me!! You keep telling me to stfu or get f*ked!! Do you not see how hard those words sting me n make me want to cry? I cry at myself to sleep because I do everything to make sure your happy! But with me you don't give a sh*t when I'm hurt!! My heart clings onto you but I can't let it stop because deep down I know you still love me too.. Please stop locking your feelings up because I don't know how much more my heart can take....
From the girl you broke 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You,

I'm so glad you decided to talk to me back in October when you didn't have to, this day changed me for the better. You are one of the most amazing humans on the planet and I cannot imagine having you there next September if our classes change. You have helped me in so many ways that you will never know and you have made me a better person. You make me so happy and I hate it when you seem upset

I am still so sorry for when I got angry at you for no reason, the funeral was the day after. I hated myself because I hurt you. You helped me through when he had cancer when no one else really could and I am forever grateful.

I love you and I know it couldn't work for many reasons but I really hope we could try anyway and ignore the stereotypes and rudeness. I love you too much to let you go.

Lauren
Dear OCR board,
I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY need to get an A average in those Greek papers.
Please?
Love,
Me
Original post by Anonymous
Your situation sounds exactly identical to mine! It's almost scary how identical everything you've written is. It's nice to see I'm not the only one like this

Haha, are you in the same boat as me, or the guy in my situation? I tried to be vague just in case he's on here lol. :colondollar:
Haha, are you in the same boat as me, or the guy in my situation? I tried to be vague just in case he's on here lol. :colondollar:

I'm the same as you! Yeah I'm always kinda scared the guy sees my posts too!
Dear you,

When will you all realise that the only thing that should matter is your child's happiness? Why would you put your relationship with others above your child's happiness?

Your child should be number one. Who cares if other people are not happy with your decision because it goes against the norm. Just think about your children for once. Do you really want them to have to go through what you have been through?

After reading the news that I have today I feel ashamed of calling myself a Pakistani. How can a mother do that to her own child? Why are kids punished for falling in love? The way that she felt proud of what she had done disgusts me.

I understand that change is hard but it's necessary. You can't keep living in the past, things just don't work like that anymore.

Let your children live their life the way they want to. Let them be happy. Don't guilt or force them into doing what you want. Just ****ing ignore what others think. Who gives a **** about 'what people are going to say'? They're not the ones living your or your child's life.

From a daughter
Dear you,

When will you all realise that the only thing that should matter is your child's happiness? Why would you put your relationship with others above your child's happiness?

Your child should be number one. Who cares if other people are not happy with your decision because it goes against the norm. Just think about your children for once. Do you really want them to have to go through what you have been through?

After reading the news that I have today I feel ashamed of calling myself a Pakistani. How can a mother do that to her own child? Why are kids punished for falling in love? The way that she felt proud of what she had done disgusts me.

I understand that change is hard but it's necessary. You can't keep living in the past, things just don't work like that anymore.

Let your children live their life the way they want to. Let them be happy. Don't guilt or force them into doing what you want. Just ****ing ignore what others think. Who gives a **** about 'what people are going to say'? They're not the ones living your or your child's life.

From a daughter

This is about that **** of a mother that burnt her own daughter? I agree with you. Foolish ignorant ***** that lady is.
Dear you,

i don't know what you want from me, you tell me you fancy me and like me, but then say you don't want a relationship.
It's hard telling people when they ask what's actually going on when i don't know myself.

why do feelings happen? why do they make you cry when you don't want to? why does it ache?

love me :cry2:

x
Dear you,

From a daughter

You know the thing that infuriates me the most about this particular case. It's the fact that it's the girls own mother who did it. Not father. But another woman, her mother who raised her daughter in her womb for months. A woman who should understand life from a female perspective.

And the thing is, it's not uncommon in Pakistani communities in the UK to see women creating trouble for their daughters and daughter-in-laws. But at the same time they would do anything to defend their sons who, in lots of cases, do much worse than the girls will ever do.

I'm with you on this, it makes me feel sick to be Pakistani too when I see stuff like this happening in Pakistan. When murder is seen as being better than marrying someone you wish to marry, then there is something seriously wrong.
Original post by AmazingArry
This is about that **** of a mother that burnt her own daughter? I agree with you. Foolish ignorant ***** that lady is.

Yeah it is. I don't get how she can do that to her own daughter. All she did was get married to someone she loved, that's it.

You know the thing that infuriates me the most about this particular case. It's the fact that it's the girls own mother who did it. Not father. But another woman, her mother who raised her daughter in her womb for months. A woman who should understand life from a female perspective.

And the thing is, it's not uncommon in Pakistani communities in the UK to see women creating trouble for their daughters and daughter-in-laws. But at the same time they would do anything to defend their sons who, in lots of cases, do much worse than the girls will ever do.

I'm with you on this, it makes me feel sick to be Pakistani too when I see stuff like this happening in Pakistan. When murder is seen as being better than marrying someone you wish to marry, then there is something seriously wrong.

Exactly!!! How can you do that to your own daughter? Your own child!! The rest of the family didn't even say anything or stop her from doing that.

Yeah I know it's not uncommon. I know someone who was tortured by her in-laws for years before she finally spoke out. They even used her kids against her, like how can people do that? I hate that such people exist. That is true, they are always ready to defend their sons no matter what they have done. Some people still consider daughters to be a burden even if their daughter is independent.

I wish there was some way to make them understand but they will never listen. I wish I could knock some sense into that woman. Her daughter had her whole life ahead of her and now...
**** you. **** you. **** you. ARRGHHHHHHHHHH.
Dear you,

I don't even know you, and you're telling others that you are my boyfriend? That is so CREEPY.

If I ever hear from my brother that you're saying this again, I swear to God, I will find you and kick you in the balls.

Me.
Reply 1134
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dear you,

I don't even know you, and you're telling others that you are my boyfriend? That is so CREEPY.

If I ever hear from my brother that you're saying this again, I swear to God, I will find you and kick you in the balls.

Me.

Sorry :mmm:
Original post by RobML
Sorry :mmm:

I am actually seething rn. I want to rip his face off. :unimpressed:
Reply 1136
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I am actually seething rn. I want to rip his face off. :unimpressed:

I'll join in if you'd like
x

You know I loved you, you know the reason I acted out after the breakup was because I wasn't over it completely, you know the reason we broke up wasn't because of one slut in freshers week. I'm surprised you still miss me, yes you do occasionally come up in my mind but uni has changed me.

Are you really going to N?
You know I loved you, you know the reason I acted out after the breakup was because I wasn't over it completely, you know the reason we broke up wasn't because of one slut in freshers week. I'm surprised you still miss me, yes you do occasionally come up in my mind but uni has changed me.

Are you really going to N?

You sure you've got the right post? :K:
You sure you've got the right post? :K:

I guess TSR is a small place :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending