The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
Oh I see, I'd be excited anyway simply because it's a holiday and we don't go on many haha. I think I'd like somewhere in the middle of old-fashioned and super modern if that makes sense. But I also like staying at home :tongue:

Hmm..I get u...😜
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'ma go bed now, and gonaa get some rest, 2nd history exam tomoz and good luck to you! :smile: Hope you get the grades you want :biggrin: My prayers are with you, Bye! :tongue:

Aw I didn't see this last night,you're so sweet.:colondollar:
I'm off to school now guys and girls. I hope I can get that A* in unit 2.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

You'll smash it lad, don't forget to tell me how it went
13/06/2016 - Evening update

Ok so I'm definitely happier with what I've done today. Despite a late start (due to sleeping in late :colondollar:) I've managed to get a considerable amount done :smile:

Today I have:
-Physics P7.1 notes finished (there wasn't much left to do at all though)
-Physics P7.2 notes finished
-Physics P7.3 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.4 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.5 notes started and finished
-Biology B7.1 notes finished (wasn't much left to do)
-Biology B7.2 notes started (will finish tonight too)

I'm just in shock that I managed to get through an entire unit 7 in just 2 days and more!!! :biggrin:

Tomorrow's my last day off :frown: although I shouldn't moan as the majority of you guys have your history exam tomorrow. Good luck you guys :smile:

WOW this so impressive !! Well done :smile:

Good luck !!

Good luck! I'm sure you will get that A*!
Original post by jamierogers21
You'll smash it lad, don't forget to tell me how it went

Thanks man. Good luck to you too.

Original post by nisha.sri
Good luck !!

Thank you.

Original post by sahra30013
Good luck! I'm sure you will get that A*!

Thank you. I hope you do too.

Original post by nisha.sri
WOW this so impressive !! Well done :smile:

Thank you :h:
Original post by jamierogers21
It was all about Law and Politics, things like the courts and peoples rights. Quite interesting concepts but it was a doss lesson and nobody really cared because it was a compulsory short course.

It was compulsory?! Good luck in it anyway and the rest of your exams x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilacpotato
It was compulsory?! Good luck in it anyway and the rest of your exams x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, if you picked RS then you had to do Citizenship whilst everyone else did RE (Short Course). Thankyou, you too:h:

Good luck....
13/06/2016 - Evening update

Ok so I'm definitely happier with what I've done today. Despite a late start (due to sleeping in late :colondollar:) I've managed to get a considerable amount done :smile:

Today I have:
-Physics P7.1 notes finished (there wasn't much left to do at all though)
-Physics P7.2 notes finished
-Physics P7.3 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.4 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.5 notes started and finished
-Biology B7.1 notes finished (wasn't much left to do)
-Biology B7.2 notes started (will finish tonight too)

I'm just in shock that I managed to get through an entire unit 7 in just 2 days and more!!! :biggrin:

Tomorrow's my last day off :frown: although I shouldn't moan as the majority of you guys have your history exam tomorrow. Good luck you guys :smile:

That's an amazing amount of work! Well done! :smile: What exams do you have this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's an amazing amount of work! Well done! :smile: What exams do you have this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I've only got 2 this week :biggrin: Chemistry C456 and Physics P456
And I've only got 2 this week :biggrin: Chemistry C456 and Physics P456

I've got C2, C3, P2 and P3 this week and then I'm done!!!! :biggrin: When do you finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got C2, C3, P2 and P3 this week and then I'm done!!!! :biggrin: When do you finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I've got 5 next week and my last ones are on the 24th (next Friday) :biggrin:
Ah I've got 5 next week and my last ones are on the 24th (next Friday) :biggrin:

My last ones on the 24th as well...I'm pretty chill next week though...I've only got further maths on Monday and then Friday and then I'm done...phew...
Original post by mypetpikachu
Good luck....

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending