The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4460
G. morningg,

Well I finally went to bed at around 5:30am bc it took me ages to pack up all my work + get into my pyjamas etc so I needed an extra hour's worth of sleep to make up for that hence why I didn't wake up at 7am as planned. Anyway, I'm here now so I'm just about to start with the Jan 2010.
Original post by Anon_98
G. morningg,

Well I finally went to bed at around 5:30am bc it took me ages to pack up all my work + get into my pyjamas etc so I needed an extra hour's worth of sleep to make up for that hence why I didn't wake up at 7am as planned. Anyway, I'm here now so I'm just about to start with the Jan 2010.

Good morning Anon! :h:
---------------------------------
Will be reading all my essay plans over again, and my notes - until my exam starts. :dontknow: :yawn:
There are some dedicated people on this board....damn

Always valued being fresh for an exam more than knowing absolutely everything... although saying that got phya4 c3 c4 and biol5 next week, may have to incorporate a new strategy as i barely know the biol 5 stuff....so i will have tuesday afternoon, wednesday and thursday morning to cram
Reply 4463
Hey! Is this bio you're revising?
Original post by Anon_98
G. morningg,

Reply 4464
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Good morning Anon! :h:
---------------------------------
Will be reading all my essay plans over again, and my notes - until my exam starts. :dontknow: :yawn:

Good luck, SNT. :smile: <3

Original post by AW97
Hey! Is this bio you're revising?

Hey, :'3 + no, Chemistry! Biology's on Thursday. :smile:
Reply 4465
I failed at an all night session, fell asleep at 12:45 and woke up at 8:30 😱 going to finish excretion (bio unit 4) and then do an M1
Original post by Anon_98
Good luck, SNT. :smile: <3

Thank you! :heart:
Original post by AW97
I failed at an all night session, fell asleep at 12:45 and woke up at 8:30 😱 going to finish excretion (bio unit 4) and then do an M1

Excretion!? Are you doing aqa?

Dont remember anything about excretion
Just going through F334 papers until about 12:40 for the exam this afternoon :3. Done them all about twice (some 3 times) so heres hoping todays exam goes OK :3. Good luck everyone in an exam today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4469
i spend so much time on NMR, too much time on NMR. ): Okay, now going to do the June 2013. - Think I'm just going to skim through these papers now, bc I'd like to get through most of them.
Reply 4470
Okay, I'm going to get ready then spend 30 more minutes doing this, then I'll go to sixth form so I think I'm done for now.

Hope everyone's exam this afternoon goes well. :smile:
Original post by Thomith
Just going through F334 papers until about 12:40 for the exam this afternoon :3. Done them all about twice (some 3 times) so heres hoping todays exam goes OK :3. Good luck everyone in an exam today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro sorry to disturb you but could you send me all the reagents and conditions we need to know for F334? Would be much appreciated
Original post by KINGYusuf
Bro sorry to disturb you but could you send me all the reagents and conditions we need to know for F334? Would be much appreciated

ahhh crud i only just saw this :x
sorry :x i have a spider diagram with all the ones we need for F335 if you still want something though.

Time to cram S1 :x. getting food then finishing the June 2015 S1 paper.
when I saw your revision timetable I thought it was for the whole week but then I saw it was for one day! Your really revising a lot!
So the exam today didn't go too badly. :innocent:
Now revising for the Thursday politics exam, currently on nationalism 45 markers. :h:
Reply 4475
Horrific.

I literally have no words.

):

I'll start S1 in an hour.. or something.
Original post by Anon_98
Horrific.

I literally have no words.

):

I'll start S1 in an hour.. or something.

Chemistry exam? Sorry to hear that, Anon. I definitely know how that feels - but you can make up for it in other units? I hope your revision goes well. :heart:
Reply 4477
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Chemistry exam? Sorry to hear that, Anon. I definitely know how that feels - but you can make up for it in other units? I hope your revision goes well. :heart:

Yeah, thank you, I'm over it now.

I guess I just wanted it to go really well, particularly bc my unit 1 + 2 felt great afterwards so it feels like this has kinda just ruined everything. Meh.

Mhm, still have unit 5. - It'll hopefully all turn out alright + if not then I guess I tried my best, that's all I can do lol. :dontknow:
Reply 4478
Okay, I'm taking a break until 6pm so I can clear everything up + get ready for Maths.

I'll be starting by reading through the whole unit first/ the examples which will probably take me around an hour then I'll start past papers.
Just got back from college, my head is banging but nonetheless I will push through because I didn't do any D1 last night - going to do the June 2010

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending