The Student Room Group

Photoshop A-level certificates for internationalUni

Hello, if make changes (e.g. photoshop a scanned copy) to my A-Level certificates, before sending a scanned copy to a University (say in Singapore), would they have any way of finding out?
E.g. do international unis still call AQA or edexcel etc, to get absolute proof?
I know this is bad etc etc but I still wanna know.
Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by seb5321
Hello, if make changes (e.g. photoshop a scanned copy) to my A-Level certificates, before sending a scanned copy to a University (say in Singapore), would they have any way of finding out?
E.g. do international unis still call AQA or edexcel etc, to get absolute proof?
I know this is bad etc etc but I still wanna know.
Thanks

Most international universities will require you to show the original certificate when you enrol in person or to post through certified copies.

If you send through fraudulent copies it's highly likely to get picked up when you turn up in person and you wont be allowed to enrol and would result in your visa being revoked in most cases.

Given the nature of punishments in Singapore I'd strongly recommend against trying to get away with a fraudulent application for entry into the country.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest