The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What was the statistical test answer at the end?
Original post by hpiercey3

I put chi-squared but I dnt even trust myself lol
I wrote Wilcoxon and Man Whitney - I couldn't decide lol !

I put Mann-Whitney
I put chi-squared too
Really don't feel that I've done enough to get the A*. Lol. This exam was a mess for me :frown: and now I have to pull myself together for chemistry f324 later on today. Medical school is overrated right? :frown:
Original post by fabruttledge
I put chi-squared but I dnt even trust myself lol

Original post by Cherrysweetlips
I wrote Wilcoxon and Man Whitney - I couldn't decide lol !

It was man whitney u because it was independent groups of control vs experimental group as it was ordinal dataa

I put Man whitney. Was the results from the research significant or not? Also for checking the internal validity of a questionnaire, what did you write? I wrote about content, concurrent and face validity, is that correct?
Original post by violetvictorious
Me too someone answer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ****, me too :frown:
Original post by kanelynne
Guys help me!! It said on front of the paper to leave two lines between each question but I left one?! Will this affect how / if it's marked?!?

Whaaaaa I didn't even know about the 1 line!!! What happens if you don't?? :O
I barely looked at psychological explaations as it came up last year did one very vague study with lots of eval and fairly good A01 can i still get top marks if i havent included much research if any? As it was outline and evaluate not outline and evaluate RESEARCH? So will i be fine
Reply 5751
Original post by kanelynne
Guys help me!! It said on front of the paper to leave two lines between each question but I left one?! Will this affect how / if it's marked?!?

It said this on an examiner report:
A small number ofstudents still do not number questions and many ignore the instructions on the answer booklet toleave a two line space between answers. This will be problematic for students when their scriptsare marked online and schools and colleges should encourage students to adhere to theinstructions provided on the answer booklet.
Original post by Shazam16
I put Man whitney. Was the results from the research significant or not? Also for checking the internal validity of a questionnaire, what did you write? I wrote about content, concurrent and face validity, is that correct?

Yep man whitney is right but i put mann with two ns by mistake will i get a mark lost? And yes those are all right i just did content and face validity
Reply 5753
So pleased with how this exam went- if you listened to me you will have done well THE PAPER WAS TAKEN LAST YEAR QUESTIONS WILL BE REPEATED!! Bad luck the those who only revised predictions, but thank you for making the boundaries low 😇
Original post by Ame32
It said this on an examiner report:
A small number ofstudents still do not number questions and many ignore the instructions on the answer booklet toleave a two line space between answers. This will be problematic for students when their scriptsare marked online and schools and colleges should encourage students to adhere to theinstructions provided on the answer booklet.

For f sake i never read the first part it should be made clear by teachers as everyone else is worried about the exam than to read the front page. Fffs hope i dont get penalized i left more than two lines
Reply 5755
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Yep man whitney is right but i put mann with two ns by mistake will i get a mark lost? And yes those are all right i just did content and face validity

I put Mann Whitney too- but again only 2 reasons :/

Nah you will be fine! Did you find it the result was significant or not? A friend said they found it not to be significant but I did. Help lol
Original post by NHM
So pleased with how this exam went- if you listened to me you will have done well THE PAPER WAS TAKEN LAST YEAR QUESTIONS WILL BE REPEATED!! Bad luck the those who only revised predictions, but thank you for making the boundaries low 😇

I didnt really include my research for depression as it said outline and evaluate i did my A01 good and A02 good but only did one vague study will i lose alot of marks or can i still get decent marks?
Reply 5758
For f sake i never read the first part it should be made clear by teachers as everyone else is worried about the exam than to read the front page. Fffs hope i dont get penalized i left more than two lines

Same! Didn't even notice it. I doubt it would make a huge difference as long as it all gets scanned it will be fine :smile:
For the graph question; it said draw ONE graph.

I drew two bar charts, one for the median and one for the range

But then I re-read the question and drew a third graph just in case which was basically the range graph but with a line in each bar to represent the median.

Which is the correct answer!?

Latest

Trending

Trending