The Student Room Group

Please reply!!!!! Please help!!! Urgent

I need help writing a CV for a dessert shop! It is close to my house and pays good. I desperately need it but have no experience although they don't specify. When i asked they said they would give a job based on experience level. Still hope, right?Anyways how can i write a CV with no experience i can upload my current one if need be. Thanks!!!!!!I need to go this evening or at the latest tomorrow morning because the vacancy is going on Thursday.
No experience? Don't most schools have year 10 work experience?
Reply 2
Original post by TheHopefulMedic
I need help writing a CV for a dessert shop! It is close to my house and pays good. I desperately need it but have no experience although they don't specify. When i asked they said they would give a job based on experience level. Still hope, right?Anyways how can i write a CV with no experience i can upload my current one if need be. Thanks!!!!!!I need to go this evening or at the latest tomorrow morning because the vacancy is going on Thursday.

Make some of your experience up if you can e.g. babysitting it's not like they're going to go around asking who you baby sat you can say you did it for family OR if your family members or parents own a small store or business you can say you have helped them out there a few times and talk about how you learnt how to work as part of a team, improve your communication skills with customers, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending