The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level French 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Yeah I put miliard and got those answers too, I put copper yeah, what was before that? Fer or something
Reply 161
That was such a bad exam! 😥😥😥does anyone remember what letters they put for the first exercise? Also say I got a good A* in every other module and an A for this paper would I still not get an A* overall?
Original post by L1lly
Yeah I put miliard and got those answers too, I put copper yeah, what was before that? Fer or something

hoe thr **** are we meant to know that **** mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Original post by Belmar
That was such a bad exam! 😥😥😥does anyone remember what letters they put for the first exercise? Also say I got a good A* in every other module and an A for this paper would I still not get an A* overall?

No, you'll get an A
Original post by Belmar

I put C,C,B,B,D,D for the first question and I'm worried because they're in pairs aha
la galere
tente
des soins
la reussite
Reply 166
Original post by theravensdiadem
I put C,C,B,B,D,D for the first question and I'm worried because they're in pairs aha

Ah mine didn't look like that! So worried
Original post by Belmar
Ah mine didn't look like that! So worried

i thought the very first question was that the minister wants to expel all roms
Reply 168
Original post by Pablo Picasso
i thought the very first question was that the minister wants to expel all roms

Oh I put he thinks only a minority can stay
Original post by Belmar
Oh I put he thinks only a minority can stay

u probs got it right
Original post by Belmar

I put C B A B D D
[QUOTE=avocadomash;65760697]There was also this weird one that started with ce ... then les animaux something. I put terres i think which is worng

I put Racines because it was referring to 'elles' and it was the only feminine plural thing that fit I think
Does anyone remember the answers for the second question? It was on discrimination
Original post by dariadrg
Does anyone remember the answers for the second question? It was on discrimination

1st one was like something about embauche about something else then the 2nd i remember was that she was carrying a baby and i put B that she was stabbed but i can't remember the last one
that paper was horribleeeeee :frown:
Original post by Belmar

Bad exam, but you thought you got an A?
Reply 176
Also does anyone remember any of the answers to the one on the electronic bracelet? Were all the alarms signalled to a judge?
Original post by learner248
that paper was horribleeeeee :frown:

ikr ;/
Reply 178
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Bad exam, but you thought you got an A?

I'm wishful thinking :frown: I'm hoping I got an A because the exact essay which id learnt came up but I hated the rest of the paper
Original post by Belmar
Also does anyone remember any of the answers to the one on the electronic bracelet? Were all the alarms signalled to a judge?

i said F

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending