The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL, Unit 4: Rates, Equilibria and Further Organic Chemistry. 14-Jun-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tgygt
What do you think of this exam just now?

hey what topics came up in the exam
Reply 21
The IAL papers and UK papers are different, right? So will it be okay to discuss?
Let's wait a while before discussing guys
Reply 23
Original post by Blazyy
The IAL papers and UK papers are different, right? So will it be okay to discuss?

Yes they are different. How did you find it?
Original post by charlesbronson
allow it pls u pm me what came up

Have you not taken the exam? Or are you going to take the exam later? If thats the case I can't tell you I'n sorry :smile:
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Have you not taken the exam? Or are you going to take the exam later? If thats the case I can't tell you I'n sorry :smile:

i have taken it but i just want to know what topics came up to refresh my memory so i can make mark scheme
only remember mcq lol
Original post by Maria247
How was the exam guys?

V bad
Dont discuss the exam please it seems like some IAL students havent sat the exam yet... or the grade boundaries will increase..
Reply 28
Original post by Adorable98
Dont discuss the exam please it seems like some IAL students havent sat the exam yet... or the grade boundaries will increase..

All students sit it at the same time. They're just trolling you.
V bad

Right.
Reply 30
No the UK students take exam at different time.
Although the paper is different but topics are similar and paper questions are almost the same, the values are different though but topics same!
The rates question was a bomb. Some guy who did questions dated back to 92 said he didnt see one like it. I hope this question paper has the lowest grade boundaries of all papers, otherwise i am doomed along with all the people i talked to.
Original post by Maria247
Right.

-__-
Reply 33
Seriously? You took the exam (and studied for it) but you are asking what topics came up? Don't think anyone will believe you but as a goodwill, Here you go then, Rate,equilibria, Ionic Equilibrium, Further organic molecules... Unit 4 in your chemistry book. Have fun 'refreshing' your memory.

Original post by charlesbronson
i have taken it but i just want to know what topics came up to refresh my memory so i can make mark scheme
only remember mcq lol
Reply 34
Good that you won't tell him, Thanks for being upright!

Reply 35
Original post by Quiton
Seriously? You took the exam (and studied for it) but you are asking what topics came up? Don't think anyone will believe you but as a goodwill, Here you go then, Rate,equilibria, Ionic Equilibrium, Further organic molecules... Unit 4 in your chemistry book. Have fun 'refreshing' your memory.

He/she just pm-ed me saying he/she will be having the exam in an hour!!!
Reply 36
Such a dishonest person. If everyone in a different time zone will be able to get the information about the exams we have just taken, this is unfair and they will perform better (they can focus on those topics that we know that are in the paper itself). Not sure why people are trying to ask/request and even lie to take advantages..

Please don't let him know about it :smile:

Original post by tgygt
He/she just pm-ed me saying he/she will be having the exam in an hour!!!
Reply 37
omgggg i wanna discuss
Reply 38
WHAT DID YOUR pH CURVE LOOK LIKE? DOUBLE STAIR OR SINGLE STAIR?
Reply 39
Original post by Geethan
WHAT DID YOUR pH CURVE LOOK LIKE? DOUBLE STAIR OR SINGLE STAIR?

i drew out two equivalence points, one at v=10cm3 and second one at v=20cm3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending