The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level French 2016

Scroll to see replies

De surcroit
Original post by Pablo Picasso
ikr ;/

praying for lower grade boundaries as i NEED an A
Reply 182
Did anyone do the essay on contrasts in literature?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesskharrisx
1st one was like something about embauche about something else then the 2nd i remember was that she was carrying a baby and i put B that she was stabbed but i can't remember the last one

I put for the first one discrimination en embauche & punition, I think. for the second one - she was pregnant and wanted to move, for the last one- discrimination en ligne and the second answer I don't remember
Reply 184
i said F

Same, thank god
Reply 185
So what does everyone think the grade boundaries will be like? Was originally hoping for an a* but there's no way that I got 90% on that :frown:
Original post by Belmar
Same, thank god

looooooooooool
Original post by CJaneH
So what does everyone think the grade boundaries will be like? Was originally hoping for an a* but there's no way that I got 90% on that :frown:

same as it always is, you know they wont change ****
Original post by ScarySarahxxoxx
Did anybody else accidentally answer some questions in Spanish? I'm studying both languages and think I may have messed up with some grammar :frown: will I still get the marks as it isn't English?

I did this too, for some reason I completely forgot the word for 'lights' so just put 'luces'
Original post by lucyx
Did anyone do the essay on contrasts in literature?

Posted from TSR Mobile

did the other one on difficulties
did the other one on difficulties

me too, thought was an ok essay tbf, the rest was horrendous
Reply 191
Original post by dariadrg
I put for the first one discrimination en embauche & punition, I think. for the second one - she was pregnant and wanted to move, for the last one- discrimination en ligne and the second answer I don't remember

Oh merde, just realised I picked up "enceinte" as "enseignant"....what a numpty lol. Absolutely messed that exam up.... :frown::frown:
Reply 192
oh also, how did people translate il gagne a peine de quoi se nourrir (or something like that)
How will you scale the exam?

1 couldn't have been easier
2 nothing whatsoever was challenging
3 easy paper
4 easy paper whilst still making us think
5 normal standard paper
6 normal standard paper, whilst making us think
7 hard paper
8 very hard
9 extremely difficulty
10 couldn't have been harder
Reply 194
omg, i've just clocked it means he earns barely enough to eat, that's so simple ahhh
Original post by Belmar
oh also, how did people translate il gagne a peine de quoi se nourrir (or something like that)

apparently he earns barely enough to eat/feed himself, didn''t write that
Original post by Belmar
omg, i've just clocked it means he earns barely enough to eat, that's so simple ahhh

what did you but
Original post by learner248
praying for lower grade boundaries as i NEED an A

what do you think it'll be. 92 last year for an A lol
Reply 198
what did you but

think i put he struggles to find things to eat
Reply 199
apparently he earns barely enough to eat/feed himself, didn''t write that

I put he earns barely enough to live on as I swear you can translate se nourrir as to live on? is that wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending