The Student Room Group

French A2 AQA Predictions 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Long Dimanche?

Hey, I'm doing Amélie but also have studied Long Dimanche too!! I think there's a lot of crossover x
Original post by Ryan1232
Hey, I'm doing Amélie but also have studied Long Dimanche too!! I think there's a lot of crossover x

We've done Long Dimanche! Really hoping for a techniques question!! X
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Long Dimanche?

I'm doing Long Dimanche! Pleaseeee be a techniques question!! Really struggle to write about influences and if it's one of those 'how has the director influenced the world' or whatever then i am screwed
predictions for q12??? I'm hoping for images in society as i'm doing un sac de billes and ww2 society is nice to analyse....don't wanna miss anything important out to revise tho
How is everyone doing timings in the exam? Hour on essay or longer?
Longer ! Normally find the reading okay so probably hour and 15 on essay
how did everyone find it?
Original post by jesskharrisx
how did everyone find it?

Verrrry hard, but think it went ok
Reply 28
Reading from hell lol, but the rest was ok
Reply 29
Original post by I Wear A Fez Now
Reading from hell lol, but the rest was ok

Agree with the reading! Nice question 14 essay
Reply 30
Original post by Sophiehopey
Agree with the reading! Nice question 14 essay

Hey can anyone tell me if they remember the questions for the Esaays in this paper plzz for the director
Original post by AA923
Hey can anyone tell me if they remember the questions for the Esaays in this paper plzz for the director

Cheating in your mocks?
Reply 32
No I'm making a past essay titles doc to see if I can predict for the real . I was 4 ums off an A last year so no don't need to cheat :smile:
Reply 33
No worries! I think it was in regards to his techniques, but not sure about the other one!
Reply 34
Damnn I wanted technique to come in my final exam ! In 2017 cuz technique is the easiest one
Original post by cfbillingham
Cheating in your mocks?

I doubt it tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending