The Student Room Group

hellppp

my friend started to make weird noises and shaking his head, he dropped on the floor and he started to get all jumpy like he was having a seizure, he's never had them before and he refuses to go to the hospital because he doesn't think it was a seizure, he just thinks he fainted? could it be anything serious?
Yes tell someone
Honestly, this could be something quite serious. Tell someone, get expert advice on it to help them next time :wink:
Original post by _mk
my friend started to make weird noises and shaking his head, he dropped on the floor and he started to get all jumpy like he was having a seizure, he's never had them before and he refuses to go to the hospital because he doesn't think it was a seizure, he just thinks he fainted? could it be anything serious?

Is he ok now?

and yh, if u want the truth it sounds really bad, he should get an appointment with the doctor, just to make sure everything is ok :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Honestly, this could be something quite serious. Tell someone, get expert advice on it to help them next time :wink:

I totally agree with u, they should :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
Is he ok now?

and yh, if u want the truth it sounds really bad, he should get an appointment with the doctor, just to make sure everything is ok :smile:

yeah he is okay now, hes walking and talking everythings normal, he's just refusing to get help... thank youu
Original post by _mk
yeah he is okay now, hes walking and talking everythings normal, he's just refusing to get help... thank youu

Its ok, and if he refuses to go then u could always try talking to his parents, and convincing him to get an appointment :smile:
Reply 7
Its ok, and if he refuses to go then u could always try talking to his parents, and convincing him to get an appointment :smile:

he told his parents he fainted :/
Original post by _mk
he told his parents he fainted :/

he already told his parents, then did they not try and call the doctor and fix an appointment?
Ring the NHS 111 helpline, they will guide you if there is something to be concerned about, etc getting him urgent treatment if it happens again,
Reply 10
he already told his parents, then did they not try and call the doctor and fix an appointment?

they just told him to rest
Reply 11
Original post by Rhythmical
Ring the NHS 111 helpline, they will guide you if there is something to be concerned about, etc getting him urgent treatment if it happens again,

yes, thank you
Original post by _mk
they just told him to rest

Then yh i think that they were right, if they told him that, it may help him a bit as they are his parents and they know what is best for him :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest