The Student Room Group

Do you agree with Katie Hopkins?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641118/KATIE-HOPKINS-won-t-Left-admit-inconvenient-truth-Islam-hates-love.html

What do you think of this new article? I know Katie is known to be a notorious troll but she raises some valid points imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by grassntai
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641118/KATIE-HOPKINS-won-t-Left-admit-inconvenient-truth-Islam-hates-love.html

What do you think of this new article? I know Katie is known to be a notorious troll but she raises some valid points imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No for sure, some of the things she has said are outrageous
> Daily mail

And nobody can agree with her, he's off her ****ing head
Reply 3
Original post by 34908seikj
> Daily mail

And nobody can agree with her, he's off her ****ing head

Just read it, she raises some good points. Notice how most Muslims are condemning the attack but not the fact that it was a hate crime against LGBT people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm surprised the Daily Mail haven't written an article about how reading a Katie Hopkin's article gives you cancer.
Nope, she can't be taken seriously.
Just read it, she raises some good points. Notice how most Muslims are condemning the attack but not the fact that it was a hate crime against LGBT people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not going to read sensationalist ********. But that just seems like her reading too much into it to stir controversy. It's implied when you condemn the attack. Doesn't matter if it's a hate crime or not.
No. Because she's wrong.
Well the fact that this was published by the Daily Mail sums it up all really.
Reply 9
Original post by 34908seikj
Im not going to read sensationalist ********. But that just seems like her reading too much into it to stir controversy. It's implied when you condemn the attack. Doesn't matter if it's a hate crime or not.

Of course you won't because you're intolerant. Liberals love to parade the tolerance flag yet when someone's views opposes theirs, they're often intolerant themselves.

It's not just her drawing that conclusion, it's anyone with common sense. 50% of Muslims want gays to be banned in the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
katie hopkins usually argues from *some* truth amongst the controversy and feather-russling
particularly I remember her legitimising "fat shaming" (or more accurately fat-discouragement)
being fat *isn't* good - being fat is unhealthy. we shouldn't encourage people to be unhealthy
that's only one example

also, I *completely* agree with her article - the SJW/LGBT-lefties love muslims but the muslims *hate* them
(edited 7 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny. She hasn't written an article about Sky News panelists doing the same?

I probably agree with some of what she has written. Having said that......I doubt she says anything "insightful".
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
No because she's talking utter crap as usual.
Reply 13
Original post by DorianGrayism
Funny. She hasn't written an article about Sky News panelists doing the same?

If you had read the article you would've noticed that she mentioned it and how she agreed with Owen Jones' frustration against sky news' stance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
NO just no

Posted from TSR Mobile

I condemn the attacks*

*by condemning the attacks, I also mean I condemn hate crime against the LGBT community. This should be obvious, but apparently some idiots demand a full essay condemning every aspect of a disgusting attack.
Just to be clear, nobody wants to leave because Katy Hopkins does. If she wants to leave she wants to leave. Just because you want to leave doesn't mean you agree with her stances.
(edited 7 years ago)
If you had read the article you would've noticed that she mentioned it and how she agreed with Owen Jones' frustration against sky news' stance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So then she makes an article about Islam?

I already wrote that I can guess what she wrote anyway and that I probably agree with some of it.

Having said that, I am not clicking on the article and helping the troll.
Reply 18
Original post by Lord Samosa
I condemn the attacks*

*by condemning the attacks, I also mean I condemn hate crime against the LGBT community. This should be obvious, but apparently some idiots demand a full essay condemning every aspect of a disgusting attack.

Do you want brownie points for sarcasm? I don't care. 50% of Muslims want gays banned in the UK and probably even more condemn the act of gay sex altogether. We have ISIS sympathisers within our very country and this is a debate we have to tackle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I think she is enlightened on some next level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest