The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE History Paper 2 14th of June

Scroll to see replies

ew hated that paper, it was definitely worse than paper 1 and I personally did terribly so hoping for low grade boundaries, although everyone else in my year seems to have found it okay... GAH WHY
Reply 41
Original post by gcsemusicsucks
ew hated that paper, it was definitely worse than paper 1 and I personally did terribly so hoping for low grade boundaries, although everyone else in my year seems to have found it okay... GAH WHY

hopefully it wont be as high as last year's 88%...
Original post by rcmack
hopefully it wont be as high as last year's 88%...

88% O.O that's A* right?
Reply 43
Original post by gcsemusicsucks
88% O.O that's A* right?

normally the a* is around 80, but last years grade boundaries were 88% for an a*

:/
Original post by rcmack
normally the a* is around 80, but last years grade boundaries were 88% for an a*

:/

omg
I think I actually forgot to put the cross in the box where we have to choose the question, do u guys think that it will be a problem? I'm really scared what if they don't mark my answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did USA and UN and League of Nations

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by sukisuleman
I think I actually forgot to put the cross in the box where we have to choose the question, do u guys think that it will be a problem? I'm really scared what if they don't mark my answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think specific examiners mark specific sections, so one examiner might look at your answer and send it off to the person that marks that section.

i highly doubt that they will just refuse to mark it :biggrin:
Reply 48

Posted from TSR Mobile

how did it go?
It was actually not bad. I'm just worried that as I haven't indicated the question they might not mark my paper. Which one did u do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
It was actually not bad. I'm just worried that as I haven't indicated the question they might not mark my paper. Which one did u do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

USA 1917-29 and changes in medicine, and im sure they will mark the paper, they cant give you 0 for not putting a cross in the box...
Thanks, yeah hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate elizabeth garret but everything else was fine
Reply 53
good luck with chemistry tomorrow, those of you doing triple science!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!! How did u find it?!
And for the 15 did u compare the 2 orgainisations
Or did u talk about them individually like how germany joined, japan left, cold war, usa always taking independence??? What did u do for the 15?
Same i found it really difficult, in fact for the UN I hated the 15 marker! It was so bad!! I rushed through it and i dont think i have done well!!!!! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending