The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4480
I'm hating the fact that we've got the exam in the morning though bc it means I can't stay up tonightttttt.
Original post by Anon_98
Yeah, thank you, I'm over it now.

I guess I just wanted it to go really well, particularly bc my unit 1 + 2 felt great afterwards so it feels like this has kinda just ruined everything. Meh.

Mhm, still have unit 5. - It'll hopefully all turn out alright + if not then I guess I tried my best, that's all I can do lol. :dontknow:

That's good. Yeah I messed up my politics unit 1 retake (:facepalm:) - but I'm trying to counteract that by doing exceptionally well in my A2 units. Today it went quite well but I'm unsure whether it was A grade material, I'll probably end up with a B overall - and that means I won't get into my firm. :erm:
But yeah, onwards and upwards. :tongue: Might as well get on with the rest rather than thinking about something that has passed. :emo:

And good luck tomorrow! :woo:
Original post by Anon_98
I'm hating the fact that we've got the exam in the morning though bc it means I can't stay up tonightttttt.

Best to get some sleep,s1 is that kind of paper where silly mistakes will cost you dearly.I sure you will do fine :smile:.
Reply 4483
Original post by Pokémontrainer
That's good. Yeah I messed up my politics unit 1 retake (:facepalm:) - but I'm trying to counteract that by doing exceptionally well in my A2 units. Today it went quite well but I'm unsure whether it was A grade material, I'll probably end up with a B overall - and that means I won't get into my firm. :erm:
But yeah, onwards and upwards. :tongue: Might as well get on with the rest rather than thinking about something that has passed. :emo:

And good luck tomorrow! :woo:

I'm glad to hear your exam went well today but nuuu don't say that - I'm sure you'll do better than you currently think + I agree, grading how an exam goes afterwards/ excessive thinking isn't a great idea.

Thank you! <3
Reply 4484
Original post by Kadak
Best to get some sleep,s1 is that kind of paper where silly mistakes will cost you dearly.I sure you will do fine :smile:.

Oh definitely, I agree. 2am will be my absolute limit. :'3
chem 4 was a killer, onto S1 :frown: i literally need 100 in S1 but i always seem to mess something up
Reply 4486
Change of plan: I'm just going to do a paper instead + see what happens. - Starting the Jan 2009.
Reply 4487
Well, I just completed question 1 + I can't concentrate on question 2 bc I'm way too tired so I'm going to bed for a couple hrs bc I require sleep.

When I awaken, I'll finish this paper, then look at where I made errors, correct, do examples from books + repeat until bedtime.

Goodnight.- I think I'll be back here tomorrow morning or after the exam. Hope everyone has a productive time until then.
having dinner, had to run back to school because i left my S1 book there, going to finish June 2015 after dinner, do 2 solomon papers then sleep.
Done the June 2009 paper, got 68/75, dropped 4 marks because I didn't bin pack right :bricks:

Will take a break until 7:30 then do Jan 2009 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4490
Done with C3 now, my grades have been consistent in all papers from 2010-15. Going to have a few chilled economics sessions and then off to bed early before C3 tomorrow.

Spoiler

Starting Jan 2009 paper now

Posted from TSR Mobile
k. Time to stop being sad about chemistry and move on xD
Hey, what exam board do you do? I do aqa and mine was quite hard!
Was going to pull an all nighter but 2 in a row isnt happening.
Gunna have to pray for a nice S1 paper or a miracle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psychology's over for good!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:
OCR were quite nice with chem as well today! :woo:
Today I'll just look at my bio flashcards, then tomorrow I'll just do past paper upon past paper for the exam on Thursday. I hope OCR aren't too bad with this as well. :redface:

Original post by Don Pedro K.
k. Time to stop being sad about chemistry and move on xD

Original post by TheTeresaLover
Hey, what exam board do you do? I do aqa and mine was quite hard!

Aw, I'm sure you guys did well :hugs: Maybe grade boundaries will be lower if many found it hard compared to previous years :smile:
Reply 4496
This day is such a mess. :frown:

I woke up, like, 20 mins ago.- I overslepttttttttttttt. :banghead:

I was supposed to be almost finished by now but I haven't even started.

Do I cry, or do I cry.

Or do I laugh.

Or do I just not bother.

:toofunny:
Original post by Anon_98

Do I cry, or do I cry.

Or do I laugh.

Or do I just not bother.

Have you done any revision at all for the exam? If anyone can work things out, it's you tbh - I believe in you.
Original post by Anon_98

Do I cry, or do I cry.

Or do I laugh.

Or do I just not bother.

I haven't done anything either. Today will be my last all nighter. I plan to go over content until 1am, then do 4 past papers. Let's do this Anon, what's your plan?
Reply 4499
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Have you done any revision at all for the exam? If anyone can work things out, it's you tbh - I believe in you.

I think the last time I touched this unit was in March/April + I was actually pretty okay at it, but I've literally forgotten everything since then + haven't done many past papers at all.

Thanks for the encouragement. :redface:

Original post by KINGYusuf
I haven't done anything either. Today will be my last all nighter. I plan to go over content until 1am, then do 4 past papers. Let's do this Anon, what's your plan?

I don't know if I can do an all nighter bc Biology on thursday + don't want to die when it gets to then but it looks like I have no choice. I really want my sleep. *cri*. I've slept for ages this evening but I'm still SO tired. :mad:

Alright, that sounds good- I don't know what my plan is? I don't have a plan. Um, I'll work through past papers then when I get stuck look over my notes/ask on the threads? Uh, idk. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

Latest

Trending

Trending