The Student Room Group

White girls and oriental guys??

Are white girls attracted to oriental guys... Like chinese japanese korean etc ??
No, not a single white girl on the planet has ever slept with, been in a relationship with, or been attracted to any oriental man.

.... Obviously some girls are. Some aren't. It's down to personal preference.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
No, not a single white girl on the planet has ever slept with, been in a relationship with, or been attracted to any oriental man.

I was going to say a similar thing.
But without the second part.
I already know who this is just from the thread title :lol:
Reply 4
No, not a single white girl on the planet has ever slept with, been in a relabtionship with, or been attracted to any oriental man.

I go to uni in london... And havent had any luck with white girls tbh....
Reply 5
if you have a small dick then no
Not you again.
Original post by Anonymous
I go to uni in london... And havent had any luck with white girls tbh....

Sounds like a problem with you, not with all white girls.
FOR **** SAKE, THIS THREAD AGAIN. is x race attracted to y race? Let it make it simple for you, if you have a good personality and good looking then yes.

Welcome back.

OP imo its not common, but then again there arent that many oirental guys in the UK. This thread gets asked a few times a month. Expect answers of oriental males are betas.

What you need to do is just be confident, work on your personality and being someone who might make a good bf. Getting into shape wouldnt do any harm either. Same as everyone else. Some might not be interested but others will be open minded, so its up to you to make the effort and seek them out.
I'm white and boyfriends Chinese :smile:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I already know who this is just from the thread title :lol:

are you thinking who I'm thinking?
Original post by xobeauty
are you thinking who I'm thinking?

Probably..
It's been a while, where have you been?
Reply 14
It depends on personal preference.
Original post by Bealzibub
FOR **** SAKE, THIS THREAD AGAIN. is x race attracted to y race? Let it make it simple for you, if you have a good personality and good looking then yes.

And also :dumbells: and look aesthethic af :drool:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Probably..

Give me a clue
Original post by xobeauty
Give me a clue

Name is of a well known character with blue skin.
Reply 18
They probably don't like you more cause you come off desperate rather then your skin colour or country of origin.
Umm. Excuse me, Kong from simple pick is a master PUA. He's a vietnamese casonva who's slept with hundreds of white girls. He's a true player, a role model in life. Youtube simple pickup. If youre struggling with the white girls, learn his game.

Quick Reply

Latest