The Student Room Group

KFC Team member part time.

Hi there all, I am new to this forum so this is my first post.

I have a KFC team member interview this Wednesday. I had a phone call from the manager of the store saying to come in for a group interview at 9 AM on Wednesday morning.
Does anyone have any advice or tips on what to wear? and what to expect during the group interview? As this is my first interview for a part-time job.

Thank You.
Reply 1
You can basically wear anything you want to be honest, when I first had my interview I had pink hair and a red checked shirt on. They don't really fail anyone on interviews unless you go out of your way to mess it up. But realistically if you wear something smart like maybe a shirt and some jeans they won't mind.

Another thing is when you work there you'll be asked to remove all jewllery and shave off your beard if you have one, just some advice.

Anything else you wanna know just ask, I used to be a Team Member and worked there for 4 years and trained up some staff :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mickeehh
You can basically wear anything you want to be honest, when I first had my interview I had pink hair and a red checked shirt on. They don't really fail anyone on interviews unless you go out of your way to mess it up. But realistically if you wear something smart like maybe a shirt and some jeans they won't mind.

Another thing is when you work there you'll be asked to remove all jewllery and shave off your beard if you have one, just some advice.

Anything else you wanna know just ask, I used to be a Team Member and worked there for 4 years and trained up some staff :smile:

Hi there mickeehh, thank you for your previous response. So, there is really no need to dress like black trousers and shirt/tie?

Also, what are the group interviews like? I have never done one before and just want to know roughly what to expect. I want this job so much I've been wanting a job in customer service for a long time.
Reply 3
Does anyone else have any tips or advice? I am starting to feell a little nervous about the interview now.
Are u allowed nose piercing
Original post by em211997
Are u allowed nose piercing

Nope, no piercings on your face at all.
Original post by Jarred971
Does anyone else have any tips or advice? I am starting to feell a little nervous about the interview now.

Tell us how it went.

I was nervous about my interview as well but then it turned out I didn't even have an interview, we just had group exercises and then everyone got the job. lol easiest job interview ever... which makes sense since this is the *****iest job ever.
Original post by Jarred971
I've been wanting a job in customer service for a long time.

You'll be shocked you ever said this a few weeks from now.

Tbh if you are a boy, you will most likely get put in the kitchen, so don't get your hopes up. You can get cross trained after a few months if you want. But even then there is no guarantee they will want you on the front.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending