The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Haha the first (3rd) page of messages from him on her wall

"which one"

"in your avatar"

"very pretty both of you"

"yo, I herd you liek gymnastics" (love how he can spell gymnastics but not heard or like

"as in you can flip"

"watcha doin afterwards"

He said he's finished Uni ffs, always thought of him as a special needs kid (around 16/17 years old) with aspergers.

That's a shame.

I hoped that because you're a ***** 364 days of the year, you might actually be decent on your birthday.
Shawn is Luke's dupe confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
That's a shame.

I hoped that because you're a ***** 364 days of the year, you might actually be decent on your birthday.

There's 366 days this year.
There's 366 days this year.

Hehe touché :wink:
Shawn says what @trapking wants to say.
This is actually really sad.

Zklown mate you must have some kind of defficiency from losing all that hair of yours. What part of "don't tag me in ****" do you not understand? You sound like someone who got bullied and tries to be cool by following the crowd? This is actually you 100% confirmed:

Also was Zayne dropped on his head as a baby? The **** is wrong with him...guy is always on TSR stalking people. Is he 16?

Don't even get me started on Mr Shed End.
Reply 5286
Zayn is a stalker tbf but I think they've rustled you.
Original post by trapking

Zklown mate you must have some kind of defficiency from losing all that hair of yours. What part of "don't tag me in ****" do you not understand? You sound like someone who got bullied and tries to be cool by following the crowd? This is actually you 100% confirmed:

Also was Zayne dropped on his head as a baby? The **** is wrong with him...guy is always on TSR stalking people. Is he 16?

Triggered af

Terrible banter btw
Terrible banter btw

I wasn't trying to be funny :tongue:
Original post by trapking

Whats wrong with being bald?
Original post by Zayn is Bae
So much thirst from @shawn_o1 on basically every girl on TSR's wall

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/converse.php?u=2218517&u2=880376

loling at his understanding of ADHD

"I thought your ADHD means you're not really suitable for further study?"

fukin hell strong insult in the middle of a friendly conversation
Reply 5291
TK is well mad.
Letting the mac spread.
Wow that's a sharp suit
Reply 5293
Was wondering where TK went.
Zed must have sent him back to 8 mile.
This place just slumps to new lows every time. You boys should be proud
Original post by Dirtybit
Wow that's a sharp suit

That story makes me lol every time, if someone actually said it they were 100% taking the piss

Posted from TSR Mobile
2004 backpass to Henry
2005 backpass to Henry
2005 League Cup Final
2006 World Cup Quarter Final shootout
2010 back pass v Chelsea
2014 slip v Chelsea
2014 World Cup v Uruguay
2015 red card v United

Please stop posting.

The 2014 slip and the WC quarter final shootout are probably the only two major events. No one gives a toss about the league cup and loads of players have bad moments, but Gerrard was far from a bottler. Could easily make a similar **** list about JT.

Also why are you always so aggressive? You definitely need to see a psychiatrist.
My parents are the embodiment of why remain will win the referendum.

Middle class britain personified.

Both of them like brexit in principle.. greater control/democracy/indpendance are things they aprove of.. they are pro-immagration, but worried about the longterm effects of 'mass' immagration.. and they are not 100% happy with how europe is run.

But..

They dont want to loose any money on their house..
They both have savings that they dont want to risk/investments they dont want to gamble with
Both of them have high paying jobs with companies that rely on europe for buisness.

So both have voted (postal) to stay in.

**** are they going to risk any of their wealth for ideals.

--

To be honest, would do exactly the same. as will most of middle britain, and middle britain rules elections in this country..
I'm impressed middle Britain rules elections in China tbh
Original post by difeo
"I thought your ADHD means you're not really suitable for further study?"

fukin hell strong insult in the middle of a friendly conversation

Well FK is the expert at picking up women and he says you have to insult her to lower her confidence first.

Shawn trying all the tricks, he got mad game.

Latest