The Student Room Group

Failing

I have my s1 exam tomorrow and I'm gonna fail it, I'm sure i failed c1 and c2 as well. Its not that I'm bad at maths but the pressure and stress of exams really gets to me and i just end up freezing and making dumb mistakes and panicking. I know for sure I'm going to be retaking all 3 of them next year but I'm just scared of failure. I'm scared that univeristys won't give me offers if they see i got U's in my maths modules, I want to do well in life and get into a good uni but I can't do that if i fail my a levels.
I'm sure it will be alright. You can always resit and they will make offers based on predictions probably.

Skips :smile:
Original post by lummzie
I have my s1 exam tomorrow and I'm gonna fail it, I'm sure i failed c1 and c2 as well. Its not that I'm bad at maths but the pressure and stress of exams really gets to me and i just end up freezing and making dumb mistakes and panicking. I know for sure I'm going to be retaking all 3 of them next year but I'm just scared of failure. I'm scared that univeristys won't give me offers if they see i got U's in my maths modules, I want to do well in life and get into a good uni but I can't do that if i fail my a levels.

Confession is possession! Go open that Stats textbook and start revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest