The Student Room Group

Any funny exam experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quido
The lights went off in our exam hall, the room was pitch black. It was funny seeing the invigilators using the torch function on their phones :tongue:

lol!!! Haha!!! when the lights were out you should have swapped people's exam papers round or run out the room or something hehe. Did you do the exam in the dark? lol :punk:
1)There was a ladybird on my shirt so I took it off in the middle of the exam and walked outside like happy days.The teachers all looked at me like: WHAT?! But then I told them I was saving a life and they laughed and let me go.I don't think its funny but everytime I think about it,I smile.
2)Someone came at the end of the exam and said : "OMG!I'm really early."
3)Someone stood up in the middle of the exam.When the teacher asked they said they had a wedgie.This all happened in my language exam.I haven't started my proper GCSE's.
Reply 22
In my first uni maths exam I could not work out how the seat numberings worked to find my particular seat and spent like five minutes walking around until someone decided to inform me..

averaged 84 in the two bits of it though so wasn't a disaster day lol
Original post by Alexion
I wouldn't recommend it, he nearly got disqualified :eek:

oh dear. Maybe not then. :wink:
I went into my final uni exam drunk then I failed and now I work as a bubble-wrapper hahahaha
Reply 25
a guy had a panic attack and had to be lifted out it was really funny
Original post by Quido
The lights went off in our exam hall, the room was pitch black. It was funny seeing the invigilators using the torch function on their phones :tongue:

Omg, did that really happen how did u guys write ur paper?
Original post by tamil fever
1)There was a ladybird on my shirt so I took it off in the middle of the exam and walked outside like happy days.The teachers all looked at me like: WHAT?! But then I told them I was saving a life and they laughed and let me go.I don't think its funny but everytime I think about it,I smile.
2)Someone came at the end of the exam and said : "OMG!I'm really early."
3)Someone stood up in the middle of the exam.When the teacher asked they said they had a wedgie.This all happened in my language exam.I haven't started my proper GCSE's.

lol! Nice one!! GCSE's are fun. Enjoy them
1) I got into an exam late, drenched in rain water, and got penalised for not immediately handing in my phone at the door (I think I got a 2:1 though)
2) I once forgot all my pens to an exam and had to use a pen I picked up on the floor, which broke too (I still got a 1st - it was actually my highest mark ever at 74%)
3) I once finished an exam in half the time and drew a comic on the back of my question sheet, which the invigilators were very collectively amused by when they found it
4) I once went out every single night before my last exam because I was feeling so utterly hopeless for it, yet I still got a 70%
5) I was once in an exam where a fat girl was so heavy that she broke her chair
6) in GCSE, after an exam all the girls cried at the end thinking that they had all failed, that was kinda funny

edit: oh yeah, and in my first year of uni I didn't even turn up to my last exam

my friend once went to an exam high on MDMA - he failed it
my sister's friend once went to an exam drunk and had to be taken out
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
I went into my final uni exam drunk then I failed and now I work as a bubble-wrapper hahahaha

Seriously, did no-one realise that u were drunk?
Original post by drogon
a guy had a panic attack and had to be lifted out it was really funny

lol. probs wasnt funny for the guy though... :bigsmile:
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
Seriously, did no-one realise that u were drunk?

That was a joke but I once walked into an A-level exam an hour late because I totally forgot i had an exam that day...... still got a C haha
Wow that's quite a lot of things!!!! you could write a whole story lol. Sounds like your school is utterly chaotic!!! What kind of school do you go to?! Sounds like a right laugh though!!! Did your friend do the real exam in the end?
Original post by cookie123456789
The other day in my GCSE Chemistry exam I was wearing novelty Christmas socks. By accident they went off and started playing Christmas tunes. The examiner confiscated my socks. Me and my friends found this hilarious! :gigg:

Also, my friend wet herself in the first Maths exam because she didn't want to go to the toilet and not complete the paper. She had to rush to the toilet straight after without anyone noticing... :teehee: hehe

Have you had any funny (or embarrassing) exam experiences like me and my friend?

My chair broke and my water spilt on me simultaneously........... I wanted to curl up and evaporate on the spot....
Original post by sleepysnooze
1) I got into an exam late, drenched in rain water, and got penalised for not immediately handing in my phone at the door (I think I got a 2:1 though)
2) I once forgot all my pens to an exam and had to use a pen I picked up on the floor, which broke too (I still got a 1st - it was actually my highest mark ever at 74%)
3) I once finished an exam in half the time and drew a comic on the back of my question sheet, which the invigilators were very collectively amused by when they found it
4) I once went out every single night before my last exam because I was feeling so utterly hopeless for it, yet I still got a 70%
5) I was once in an exam where a fat girl was so heavy that she broke her chair
6) in GCSE, after an exam all the girls cried at the end thinking that they had all failed, that was kinda funny

haha cool stories. yeah once at my school this boy started to cry his eyes out when we were all walking out the exam hall.
Reply 35
The other day in my GCSE Chemistry exam I was wearing novelty Christmas socks. By accident they went off and started playing Christmas tunes. The examiner confiscated my socks. Me and my friends found this hilarious! :gigg:

Also, my friend wet herself in the first Maths exam because she didn't want to go to the toilet and not complete the paper. She had to rush to the toilet straight after without anyone noticing... :teehee: hehe

Have you had any funny (or embarrassing) exam experiences like me and my friend?

A friend of mine has extra time, so was the last one in the exam hall. One of the invigilators (because they need four, of course) came up behind him and said "have you finished?". He didn;t know that she was there, so screamed "oh sh*t" and threw his pen at her XDXDXDXD

H
Original post by 09HB
A friend of mine has extra time, so was the last one in the exam hall. One of the invigilators (because they need four, of course) came up behind him and said "have you finished?". He didn;t know that she was there, so screamed "oh sh*t" and threw his pen at her XDXDXDXD

H

haha! :tongue: The examiners are all sneaky sods!
Reply 37
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Couldn't help a few smiles during last years German GCSE listening exam, idk why but his voice was really funny

Spoiler

I know what you mean - we do Edexcel and when the voice of the guy who announces the topic of he question come on I don't think anyone could keep a straight face! He sounded so bored...poor guy...!
Reply 38
haha! :tongue: The examiners are all sneaky sods!

They are!! One of our teachers was telling us about when he used to do invigilating, and what games he used to play. There are only three that I remember:

1) Pacman with the other invigilators around the desks

2) Doing funny things such as the YMCA (He's 20 stone) at the back of the hall to make the ones at the front laugh

3) Standing next to the child they thought was the most insecure and reading over their shoulders

I would have so much fun as an invigilator XD
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
That was a joke but I once walked into an A-level exam an hour late because I totally forgot i had an exam that day...... still got a C haha

omg, thats actually a really good grade even though u came to the exam late :smile:

Quick Reply