The Student Room Group

Donald Trump calls for Barack Obama to resign in wake of Orlando shooting

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
Why do rapists rape weak looking women? Those women have a problem!

So can we agree you are blatantly dodging the point now?

And your nonsensical question fits the ethos of a trump supporter. Such a pity you can't laugh at yourself 🗿
Original post by TaintedLight
Hmmm... why didn't the so called "leftist lunatics" attack Rubio or Cruz or Kasich or any of their supporters?

One with common sense would suggest Trump is the problem.

Or the violent Anti-Trump protestors that deliberately disrupt his speeches, I think they're the problem.

Original post by Trill
There's a conspiracy saying that Hillary will only be a figurehead.

She will be
Reply 62
Original post by Diego Costa
Hillary's far "worse" if you like.

Ehhhh.....they're both pretty horrible, but at least Clinton's malleable. Also, when she lies and gets caught out on it, she generally stops peddling that lie, rather than doubling down on it. I appreciate that she's in this for all the wrong reasons, but 4 years of slight regression is better than 4 years of catastrophe. Her sliminess and terrible decision making won't matter when you have a congress gridlock stopping her from doing anything.

What about the much more severe violence from the anti-Trump folk.

True, but Trump supporters never got Gabriel sent off.
Or the violent Anti-Trump protestors that deliberately disrupt his speeches, I think they're the problem.

She will be

pleasee compare trumps campaign with any other republican's campaign and then realise why trump's campaign consistently attracts violent demonstrations.

This is not rocket science.

All you need is a ****ing open mind.

Read.
pleasee compare trumps campaign with any other republican's campaign and then realise why trump's campaign consistently attracts violent demonstrations.This is not rocket science.All you need is a ****ing open mind.Read.

George Soros and possibly other democratic involved folk have been paying protesters in an attempt to fuel the narrative that Donald encourages the violence. That's at least part of the problem.

Secondly, the violence to and by anti-Trump protesters is avoided if the demonstrators don't turn up to the rallies. To quote yourself; "This is not rocket science." It's obviously better for ALL concerned if these people would attend Bernie and Hillary's speeches instead.

"An open mind"? Isn't that the opposite of what the people who attend Trump rallies just to cause disturbances show...?.

To use your own words again "Read".

Original post by J_C_
True, but Trump supporters never got Gabriel sent off.

:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Some of the democratic tied people have been paying protesters to turn up to Trump rallies in an attempt to fuel the narrative that Donald encourages the violence. That's at least part of the problem.

Secondly, the violence to and by anti-Trump protesters is avoided if they don't turn up to the rallies. To quote yourself; "This is not rocket science." It's obviously better for ALL concerned if these people would attend Bernie and Hillary's speeches instead.

"An open mind"? Isn't that the opposite of what the people who attend Trump rallies just to cause disturbances show...?.

To use your own words again "Read"

:smile:

I was in a rush earlier...

Anyways getting back to this

If these are so called Democratic tied people why didn't they turn up during Ted Cruz' campaign?

Your second point will help you realize that not all ant-trump potestors are Hillary and Bernie supporterss. These are people who feel marginalized, insulted by the "presidential nominee".

And lastly, if I were continuously ridiculing and insulting you on national TV i would expect you to show up with some pitchfork at some point.
I was in a rush earlier...

Anyways getting back to this

If these are so called Democratic tied people why didn't they turn up during Ted Cruz' campaign?

I edited the post since to put the link in and explain.

second point will help you realize that not all ant-trump potestors are Hillary and Bernie supporterss. These are people who feel marginalized, insulted by the "presidential nominee".

I don't care who they support but we can assume they're voting for Hillary. It goes without saying that they are a major part of the violence by being aggressive at Trump's speeches. This is undeniable, if they aren't aggressive nobody gets hurt.

lastly, if I were continuously ridiculing and insulting you on national TV i would expect you to show up with some pitchfork at some point.

There's a lot of media against him largely reporting inaccurate things about him. A lot of what he said has been changed.
I edited the post since to put the link in and explain.

I don't care who they support but we can assume they're voting for Hillary. It goes without saying that they are a major part of the violence by being aggressive at Trump's speeches. This is undeniable, if they aren't aggressive nobody gets hurt.

There's a lot of media against him largely reporting inaccurate things about him. A lot of what he said has been changed.

Marginalizing blacks, Musllms, Latinos, Mexicans, Women... and you expect anti-trump protesters not to happen?

Why are you assuming lol. This is another problem. Pro tip: only start yapping when you know what you are talking about.

An easy question for you to answer. What came first: Trump Campaign or Anti trump protester?
Marginalizing blacks, Musllms, Latinos, Mexicans, Women... and you expect anti-trump protesters not to happen?

How is Trump marginalising any of the aforementioned groups?

Why are you assuming lol. This is another problem. Pro tip: only start yapping when you know what you are talking about.

Who they're voting for is utterly irrelevant and doesn't change my point. That said; it'd be pretty stupid for them to protest against someone they're voting for.

An easy question for you to answer. What came first: Trump Campaign or Anti trump protester?

Why does a campaign they don't like give them the right to be violent? Just because they've decided Trump's Hitler, it doesn't give them the right to be aggressive to his supporters.
How is Trump marginalising any of the aforementioned groups?

Who they're voting for is utterly irrelevant and doesn't change my point. That said; it'd be pretty stupid for them to protest against someone they're voting for.

Why does a campaign they don't like give them the right to be violent? Just because they've decided Trump's Hitler, it doesn't give them the right to be aggressive to his supporters.

1) lol okay here goes

> Blacks: tweeted an offensive and factually incorrect infographic claiming blacks are more volent than whites (with percentiles)

> Mexicans: Most recently, called a judge incompetent because of his mexican hertiage

> Muslims: need to be saved in a database and should be prevented from entering US lol

... honestly are you hiding under a rock or trolling or oblivious to all this??

2) "it'd be pretty stupid for them to protest against someone they're voting for"? :confused:

3) Because they are marginalized. Strictly in my opinion, ted cruz' policies far more destructive than Trump's but Ted's campaign didn't insult people. And that's the key. Trump can't conduct himself amicably.
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Original post by Dr Pesto
I have a hard time putting into words the disdain I have for this man (Trump, that is). I also have a hard time fathoming how a man like him has garnered enough support to be a genuine contender for presidential election. If you are planning to vote for Trump in November, this man who's response to the murder of 50 people was to boast that he was right, then I feel deeply sorry for you and your country, to which you will be doing a grave disservice.
Original post by Delilah234
This is another thread about Trump and the stupid things he has to say. The shooter was a Muslim only by birth as his parents said he was not a practising Muslim in the years leading up to his foolish actions. Let's not try to overshadow what has gone on here, this is simply a case of a deranged man who has somehow been allowed to own guns. He was homophobic and this was an act against the LGBT+ community. It has nothing to do with ISIS. Jesus, this website sometimes. The real issue should be working to change the bloody gun laws in America. It is not an act of terrorism, just homophobia at play.
It could be, as also in the media there have been reports of him suffering with Bipolar disorder (his wife made these claims),which, if true suggests he could have had a manic episode with psychotic features and have religion related grandiose delusions, leading to him apparently claim allegiance to ISIS and carry out this terrible massacre., When really he could just be homophobic, deluded, and very mentally unwell.
Just a thought, not necessarily my personal opinion.
(I suffer from Bipolar disorder). Maybe America needs to also think about providing support to mentally ill people with no insurance and not just feed people pills, as is often the case because pharmaceutical companies pay psychiatrists to actually endorse their medication brand.
1) lol okay here goes

> Blacks: tweeted an offensive and factually incorrect infographic claiming blacks are more volent than whites (with percentiles)

> Mexicans: Most recently, called a judge incompetent because of his mexican hertiage

> Muslims: need to be saved in a database and should be prevented from entering US lol

... honestly are you hiding under a rock or trolling or oblivious to all this??

How do the above two marginalise either group? There is some credence to the comment as unfortunately blacks are guilty of more violent crimes than whites in America

The second comment about Muslims isn't fully true either. Trump never said that they should be kept on a database either. He wants a temporary ban on Muslim immigration, which is the only real point you could say causes marginalisation. I think he should change this, but I expect him to do so when he consults with his cabinet.

2) "it'd be pretty stupid for them to protest against someone they're voting for"? :confused:

You hinted that some of the protesters might not vote for Hillary. I was refuting that point.

3) Because they are marginalized. Strictly in my opinion, ted cruz' policies far more destructive than Trump's but Ted's campaign didn't insult people. And that's the key. Trump can't conduct himself amicably.

Trump can't conduct himself amicably? He's a billionaire businessman and managed to gain a massively strong following out of basically nowhere to beat 16 other candidates including Cruz and become Republican leader.

Different groups get marginalised by different leaders.
(edited 7 years ago)
How do the above two marginalise either group? There is some credence to the comment as unfortunately blacks are guilty of more violent crimes than whites in America

The second comment about Muslims isn't fully true either. Trump never said that they should be kept on a database either. He wants a temporary ban on Muslim immigration, which is the only real point you could say causes marginalisation. I think he should change this, but I expect him to do so when he consults with his cabinet.

You hinted that some of the protesters might not vote for Hillary. I was refuting that point.

Trump can't conduct himself amicably? He's a billionaire businessman and managed to gain a massively strong following out of basically nowhere to beat 16 other candidates including Cruz and become Republican leader.

Different groups get marginalised by different leaders.

i) Nonsense; People are not violent based on their color. And did you ignore the part that the percentiles were factually incorrect? This agenda to divide people based on their race is borderline disgusting and unacceptable... esp from a presidential nominee. And this also shows his determination.

Spoiler

ii) No comment on his latest racist remark on a Mexican judge?

iii) He has stated he will implement a database specifically for muslims. If you can't find the video on youtube I'll help you then. Fyi this is nazi level discrimination.

2) Okay... I'm not sure how you refuted that... but I think I'm going let it slide.

3) One must know the definition of amicable. He bullied his way insulting and marginalizing (see some examples above) to appeal to the xenophobic folks of america. Agree?

In fact, this 6 min video of Ken Burns describes Trump much better than I ever can

Spoiler

#)"Different groups get marginalised by different leaders"

Tell be how Obama marginalized any demographics based on race or ethnicity or religion....
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending