any bond ones
bourne ones
johnny english
london as fallen
olympus has fallen

any disney ones
Original post by asif007
Agree, it's an amazing film. :smile:

I'm playing Billy in my school production of the musical! I can't wait!
the mummy
horror movies (buzzfeed have a good list)
kickass 2 (havent seen 1)

what are you into
Original post by carolinrev
what Bollywood film would u recommend personally?

Too many great films for me to recommend just one. Let's narrow it down a bit - tell me which genre you like and I'll give you some suggestions. :smile:
Original post by asif007
Too many great films for me to recommend just one. Let's narrow it down a bit - tell me which genre you like and I'll give you some suggestions. :smile:

I like everything.... but generally hate horror...
my all time fav has to kabhi khushi kabhi gham... and always will be my fav... it made my childhood ... u have to have watched that one???
Original post by asif007

Comedy, action, adventure, drama, war and crime is generally what I like. Maybe not too much comedy as I'd prefer to watch a good film with those other genres at the moment. Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like everything.... but generally hate horror...
my all time fav has to kabhi khushi kabhi gham... and always will be my fav... it made my childhood ... u have to have watched that one???

Yes I have seen it a few times. Wonderful film! You must like Bollywood romances and family dramas so here are a few:

Spoiler

Original post by RossB1702
Comedy, action, adventure, drama, war and crime is generally what I like. Maybe not too much comedy as I'd prefer to watch a good film with those other genres at the moment. Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some good action/adventure, drama and crime films:

Spoiler

I recently watched The perks of being a wallflower. Pretty good film I'd say. Would highly recommend anyone to watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listen Rossy lad, you're going to watch one of these:

Drive (2011)
The Departed (2006)
Minority Report (2002)
In Bruges (2008)
Apocalypse Now (1979)
Heat (1995)
Point Break (1991)
Goodfellas (1990)
Collateral (2004)
Platoon (1986)
Moon (2009)
Nightcrawler (2014)

Once you've finished them, come back to me.
unfortunately, I can't think of any films right now :frown:, apart from The Spectacular Now,

https://www.viki.com/tv/23205c-descendants-of-the-sun
^I recommend this military drama, it has a pretty fantastic plot outside of the romance aspect.(and one of my personal favourites)

(you may or may not like it :dontknow:)
Original post by asif007
Yes I have seen it a few times. Wonderful film! You must like Bollywood romances and family dramas so here are a few:

Spoiler

Some good action/adventure, drama and crime films:

Spoiler

Thanks I'll watch the trailers for some of them at some point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nightcall
Listen Rossy lad, you're going to watch one of these:

Drive (2011)
The Departed (2006)
Minority Report (2002)
In Bruges (2008)
Apocalypse Now (1979)
Heat (1995)
Point Break (1991)
Goodfellas (1990)
Collateral (2004)
Platoon (1986)
Moon (2009)
Nightcrawler (2014)

Once you've finished them, come back to me.

Yeah thanks I think I might go watch night crawler first. Cheers!
"Rossy Lad", haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah thanks I think I might go watch night crawler first. Cheers!
"Rossy Lad", haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem kidder, if you need more recommendations just ask lad.
So I've watched a good amount of films and are looking to find some new ones. Any suggestions ?

Since there are thousands of movies to suggest, perhaps it would help if you specified a favorite genre
watch a Bollywood film... you will find it quite entertaining...:colondollar:

im arabic so i dont understand a thing they say but 1 thing which annoys me about bollywood movies, especially the old ones, why are there voices so high pitched when they sing?

despite me not understanding a single word, my favorites have to be hey baaby and 3 idiots, tbh they are the only ones i've seen
Original post by sfaraj
im arabic so i dont understand a thing they say but 1 thing which annoys me about bollywood movies, especially the old ones, why are there voices so high pitched when they sing?

despite me not understanding a single word, my favorites have to be hey baaby and 3 idiots, tbh they are the only ones i've seen

ah.... its okay ... I don't acc speak hindi or understand it completely but by watching all the films I have kinda learn't it... 3 idiots is my fav love that film.... and I totally agree with u about the voices being high pitched !!! lol
Original post by sfaraj

Not sure why you find that annoying. High-pitched voices are part of Indian music. Particularly classical songs in the older films. And the singers pull it off very well with all their talent and many years of training. Hence why Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle are some of the most popular Indian singers. Nowadays there aren't many female singers who sing at a high pitch so I think you're missing out on some really enjoyable songs if you've only seen 2 films.

I guess you prefer the modern films which are a bit more westernised and have more dance-y music?
No Country For Old Men, Donnie Darko, Django Unchained, and Spirited Away are a few I can recommend.
Civil War... Deadpool... :biggrin:
Reply 39
All Alien films.
The Thing (1982)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending