The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Depends who Chelsea get tbh.
Conte's got a hell of a team in Italy (defence is the best in the world) and midfield isn't too bad either.
If he gets the players then they'll be force.

Chelsea have the defensive organisation to play the system he desires, and he's got a better attack.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
We should have bought De Rossi before he felt the absolute need to stay loyal to Roma, he is the player most similar to Keane in the last ten years

True. Plus there isn't a better beard in world football.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Chelsea have the defensive organisation to play the system he desires, and he's got a better attack.

Don't have the players atm to do that. Defence needs toughening up.
Reply 942

The system he desires. We do not have that defensive organisation. Really you need the midfield as well and our actual defenders are not the greatest in ball playing. Terry is decent and would fit Conte's system, Cahill is competent but Zouma is trash in that ballplaying regard. There is a reason why we are in for a CB despite keeping Terry.

Really if we get a striker a CB and a CM then we're looking good for a title challenge. I hope the Euros actually show how good a manager Conte is. I don't mean just playing overly cautious football that struggles to break teams down like Holland did under LVG but aggressive direct football(what Conte's style is all about).
Reply 943
We should've bought Marchisio in 2012 tbh. Candreva would be an excellent signing.

Btw, if yesterday was anything to go by, Chelsea have got themselves an absolute worldie in Conte.

We'll have to see, Conte does seem like he is a fantastic manager but looking after one game is a bit short sighted, while the playing styles are totally different, Van Gaal did the same thing in the world cup and look how that went.

I'd say he's a very unorthodox manager though and he plays the style of football that would be suitable for the PL. Direct and aggressive. Exactly what Chelsea have been lacking for about a couple years now. I think that Chelsea are still in transition though and the only way is up now which is good to know.

lol'd

Original post by Lúcio
I already know what you look like pal :smile:

You say it like you're an absolute 1/10.
If you can watch Jeremy Kyle and see women fighting over some chavvy, skint thug, I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine.

Get yourself a sharp suit, create a decent friend circle (again, easier said than done) and just put yourself out there.
Find a way of meeting girls that you're comfortable with and go from there :smile:

How? I've never face revealed on here

Original post by samiz20891
Jeremy Kyle, people often have missing teeth, look drug ridden and tend not to be the smartest and still have women fighting over them.

I'd rather be single than go anywhere near some of the vile creatures on there :lol:

Original post by sr90
How? I've never face revealed on here

FK has some serious stalking skills...

Like I said, you think you're a 2 but you're way higher, and thats not even accounting for personality anyway :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
FK has some serious stalking skills...

Like I said, you think you're a 2 but you're way higher, and thats not even accounting for personality anyway :smile:

Considering i've never revealed my name, workplace or location on here or on Twitter i'm very curious what he found!

Not that i've got anything to hide of course :lol: Everyone here knows my Twitter @
FK showed me what sr looks like too :rofl:
You clearly don't know some of these guys.

Andre Gomes put in a good shift. Looks pretty good.
Original post by Rk2k14

Andre Gomes put in a good shift. Looks pretty good.

I don't lie!!
Original post by Dirtybit
I don't lie!!

favourite Taylor Swift song?
I don't lie!!

You rated him?
Fair do's.
Original post by Rk2k14
You rated him?
Fair do's.

I hope you're being sarcastic, let's not act like you didn't know already!

Original post by swirly
favourite Taylor Swift song?
bad blood :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
I hope you're being sarcastic, let's not act like you didn't know already!

Actually didn't know.
No need to be angry b.

rate/ 10

Spoiler

Original post by swirly
rate/ 10

Spoiler

Dat ass doe. :biggrin:
Bad Blood is like her worst song
Original post by sr90
How? I've never face revealed on

Agreed, very rarely there is the occasional women who is ok though, seem to remember this one in particular getting a lot of hits on Twitter at the time.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Bad Blood is like her worst song

Agreed, I think she is getting worse and much prefer her earlier work.

Latest