The Student Room Group

As Acts of the Apostles and Early Church CCEA

Does anyone have any predictions for these papers?? Acts 15Jun Early Church 21Jun

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ddbr3737
Does anyone have any predictions for these papers?? Acts 15Jun Early Church 21Jun

For Acts im thinking - Pisidan Antioch/ Miletius, trial in Jeresalem/ Ceasera, Christian Freedom, themes of Galatians
Reply 2
I am sitting the AS Paper
I am sitting the same paper anyone got any predictions for Ccea acts of the apostles AS EXAM.
Reply 4
Original post by Aaronsands
I am sitting the same paper anyone got any predictions for Ccea acts of the apostles AS EXAM.

What are you thinking will appear ?
What are you thinking will appear ?

Dont know, been searching past papers and something on the history of acts always comes up, but is very difficult to learn. Therefore i want to avoid it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Philip, 2nd missionary journey, miracles
Reply 7

I agree !!!
I am sitting the AS Paper

Sorry only realised this now
Reply 9
I'm thinking date, 3rd missionary journey, Peter and cornelius and miracles

Philip and Ethiopian of Philip as evangelist??
Reply 11
Original post by -Laureliz-
Philip and Ethiopian of Philip as evangelist??

I've looked at Philip in Samaria and the Ethiopian. Do you think Stephen or Pentecost has a chance of coming up since it was up last year? I haven't looked at either. Also I haven't looked at the role of the holy spirit or early church life.
Original post by IHateRE
I've looked at Philip in Samaria and the Ethiopian. Do you think Stephen or Pentecost has a chance of coming up since it was up last year? I haven't looked at either. Also I haven't looked at the role of the holy spirit or early church life.

I'm resitting as I scored 67% last year and want to bring it up. I've had 2 A2 this week so haven't started revising yet as this isn't a big priority. Have the other AS exams had last years q's show?
Reply 13
I'm resitting as I scored 67% last year and want to bring it up. I've had 2 A2 this week so haven't started revising yet as this isn't a big priority. Have the other AS exams had last years q's show?

No idea haha. I'm resitting too. I've had to do AS and A2 in one year because of exam board changing. I'm not prepared for this one at all, but oh well lmao
Original post by IHateRE
No idea haha. I'm resitting too. I've had to do AS and A2 in one year because of exam board changing. I'm not prepared for this one at all, but oh well lmao

What you revising for it? I'm thinking of not even doing it at this point. Don't know a single essay...
Reply 15
What you revising for it? I'm thinking of not even doing it at this point. Don't know a single essay...

Missionary Journies, Philip and Miracles that's what I'm hoping for at least.
Original post by IHateRE
Missionary Journies, Philip and Miracles that's what I'm hoping for at least.

Hope it goes well. I've decided I'm not doing it now. I've an A2 in the afternoon I'd rather spend my time on 😂
Reply 17
Date 2nd journey Philip and Miracles HAS to be on it
Reply 18
Date 2nd journey Philip and Miracles HAS to be on it

Really hope so 'cause that's all I know lmao.
Reply 19
Anyone got any predictions for the early church exam on Tuesday??😔

Quick Reply

Latest