The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 4B Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WeLoveMedics
im seriously stuck no idea where to start, what the hell do i do this is wendesday

do you have this exam tomorrow?
Original post by cube josh
do you have this exam tomorrow?

No, its Thursday morning :smile:
What sampling methods do people have? Like the hypothesis, questions and how to select who to ask?
Reply 203
Original post by WeLoveMedics
im seriously stuck no idea where to start, what the hell do i do this is wendesday

the exam is thursday!
Reply 204
Has anyone got any notes or clear comparisons between the UK and US? Thank you
Original post by AslAbb
Has anyone got any notes or clear comparisons between the UK and US? Thank you

Only thing I've got is that according to the Energy Information Agency 2011 the US had an estimated 862 trillion cubic feet of available shale gas compared to the UK having only 20 trillion, so it's more economically viable there
Also the production in the US is around 10x that of the UK, meaning the country is almost self sufficient for gas
My teachers told us to research into particular anti fracking groups and what they campaign for... would that even be useful???
Original post by Sacred Ground
Really? My teacher put all the answers on a PowerPoint for us to learn

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Any chance you would be able to send me your resource too? Don't worry if not, I understand you have already given it to a bunch of people :smile:
Worried about getting a question on figures P2, P3 and P4, I don't really get what they're showing?! Can anyone help?? :s-smilie:
Original post by Hattie_Hats
Same, I have biology the same day as geog4b and haven't started my revision (or notes) for either

I hope this goes well...

SAME
Original post by mohammed.
same

double same
Can anyone please explain the different types of systematic, stratified and random sampling and which one is most appropriate to use when surveying the questionnaire? :smile:
Original post by anniet36
My teachers told us to research into particular anti fracking groups and what they campaign for... would that even be useful???

yeah look up Frackoff and Stopfrackingflyde websites - we did an example question in class wherby it asked: There is a strong anti-fracking movement in Lancashire. To what extent do you think their objections are justified (15)
So had to mention the anti-fracking groups in this - seems like a legitimate question to ask aswell
Original post by Cathy678
Can anyone please explain the different types of systematic, stratified and random sampling and which one is most appropriate to use when surveying the questionnaire? :smile:

Systematic is most appropriate
Original post by tcameron
Systematic is most appropriate

What reasons could you say about why it is most appropriate?
Original post by omghamish
double same

Same :cry::afraid:
Reply 216
How much is this paper worth to our final Geography grade for this year? Like as a percentage.
Original post by mtfc123
How much is this paper worth to our final Geography grade for this year? Like as a percentage.

40% for A2, so 20% of our final A level
Original post by omghamish
double same

same -__- and I had chem just today which was too deep revising for so haven't had time to start geog
Original post by duncant
40% for A2, so 20% of our final A level

I'm so ****ed for this paper - guess that a* isn't happening -.-

Quick Reply

Latest