The Student Room Group

Brussels is facing a wave of terror attacks on schools and hospitals during Ramadan,

Brussels could be a target for terrorists during the month of Ramadan as security is beefed up in crowded public places, such as fan parks showing Euro 2016 matches.

Schools and hospitals are being closely monitored as well.

Information from security services on the possible terror threats was reported in Dutch newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws.

The attacks could take place during Ramadan - the Muslim month of fasting - which started on June 6 and will last until July 5.

Last month ISIS released a chilling video calling for attacks on Europe and the US during the holy month.

In a recording titled 'That They Live By Proof' the group's spokesman Abu Mohamed al-Adnani said: 'Ramadan, the month of conquest and jihad. Get prepared, be ready...to make it a month of calamity everywhere for the non-believers...especially for the fighters and supporters of the caliphate in Europe and America.

'The smallest action you do in their heartland is better and more enduring to us than what you would if you were with us. If one of you hoped to reach the Islamic State, we wish we were in your place to punish the Crusaders day and night.'

Read More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640607/Brussels-facing-wave-terror-attacks-schools-hospitals-Ramadan-say-security-services.html
The title of that article doesn't match the text, nor does this thread.

Security has been risen in preparation of a potential terrorist attack in Brussels. The city isn't facing a ''wave'' of terrorist attacks as though many have happened.

What a crap news site, honestly.
I've had enough of this muslamic ****.
Europe is not the same as, say, 20 years ago
Original post by ODES_PDES
Europe is not the same as, say, 20 years ago

Stating the bloody obvious... Places change over time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Stating the bloody obvious... Places change over time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure that he means in general, I think he's referring to levels of terrorism.
Original post by The Roast
Not sure that he means in general, I think he's referring to levels of terrorism.

20 years ago on this very day...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-36474535

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending