The Student Room Group

AQA History B: Unit 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sulaimanali
Exam technique help! :smile:

Really helpful! Thanks :smile:
Original post by sophhie_xx
Is anyone doing Roaring 20's, Nazi Germany and the Race relations in the USA ( Civil Rights)

yep!
Reply 22
Original post by Humaid00
Thanks

The coursework was actually disgusting.
Women's History was actually 2 terms of my life wasted.
One to sit it, 2nd to resit for 3 MEASLY MARKS. Only for Miss to say it doesn't matter - if I don't get an A* in the coursework I'm not getting one in the exam.
I should have taken the B and not bothered ngl actually crusty coursework
Original post by ValVettore
On the link I posted I've uploaded New Deal as well as my topics.
Vietnam is currently being made by me as we speak but hopefully I'll finish by 5AM. If not then, it will definitely be up by this evening.

I can’t seem to find a link? If it doesn’t bother you, may you repost it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by dexterminate
I can’t seem to find a link? If it doesn’t bother you, may you repost it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love the late revision thing going on. I feel ya.
I posted it earlier on the first page the link works.
I'm trying to repost the link but my kindle is actually a hot mess. It won't let me paste.
I love the late revision thing going on. I feel ya.
I posted it earlier on the first page the link works.
I'm trying to repost the link but my kindle is actually a hot mess. It won't let me paste.

Never mind, I found it and its been very useful. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophhie_xx
Is anyone doing Roaring 20's, Nazi Germany and the Race relations in the USA ( Civil Rights)

I did that!! Just we were never taught about Germany in the Second World war which is what I'm annoyed about
Reply 27
Original post by missimoody
I did that!! Just we were never taught about Germany in the Second World war which is what I'm annoyed about

I heard about that. That's so peak though, according to the textbooks it ends at 1939?
I heard about that. That's so peak though, according to the textbooks it ends at 1939?

The revision guides my school made had a small section on it and i literally read it right before the exam just incase. Got sooooo lucky:smile::smile:
Reply 29
The revision guides my school made had a small section on it and i literally read it right before the exam just incase. Got sooooo lucky:smile::smile:

What other topics did you do?
I did From Tsarism to Communism/Great Depression and New Deal/Vietnam.
That paper was such a blessed paper. I was panicking so much beforehand because I didn't know enough about NEP/War Communism and just everything in general if I'm being honest...
What other topics did you do?
I did From Tsarism to Communism/Great Depression and New Deal/Vietnam.
That paper was such a blessed paper. I was panicking so much beforehand because I didn't know enough about NEP/War Communism and just everything in general if I'm being honest...

I did Hitlers Germany, Roaring 20's and Vietnam war
Reply 31
I did Hitlers Germany, Roaring 20's and Vietnam war

Vietnam was some good shiiiiiiizzzz
Vietnam was some good shiiiiiiizzzz

Agreed the 8 marker on the TV broadcast and stuff with the bombing tactics and failure of the war was a blessing.
Reply 33
Agreed the 8 marker on the TV broadcast and stuff with the bombing tactics and failure of the war was a blessing.

AQA actually get a handshake. They take the W for the History exam papers because they were so calm.
My paper was actually kissed by the good Lord Jesus Christ himself I swear down. I nearly ended up having to ask for a SLAB 4 in that exam there was just so much to write about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending