The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PhysicsIP2016
The mind boggles...

It's 2A* and 1A in any of Biology, Physics and Further Maths. I got 1 A* in Maths last year but they didn't include it in my offer so it's effectively 3A*, yay

Jeeeeeez that's tough as hell. So you're looking at Bio/Physics as the main ones?
Original post by Student403
Jeeeeeez that's tough as hell. So you're looking at Bio/Physics as the main ones?

Yeah I died a little on the inside seeing my offer, with both elation and horror 😂
I think those are going to realistically be my A*s currently but I wouldn't mind if Biology is an A provided FM is an A*!
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Yeah I died a little on the inside seeing my offer, with both elation and horror 😂
I think those are going to realistically be my A*s currently but I wouldn't mind if Biology is an A provided FM is an A*!

are you more of a bio nat sci or phys?
I hope everything's going well for you...4 down for me and 7 more to go with C3 tomorrow morning. Gl everyone
Original post by gasfxekl
why the hell did you upload that

Did some more uploading.

[video="youtube;YXXlDIX84qo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXXlDIX84qo&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Original post by samb1234
are you more of a bio nat sci or phys?

I'm hoping to go more Physics (Physics and Materials are definite modules) but I might end up doing maybe a Biological module in the first year if I get the grades and if I can cope with another year of it! :smile:
Original post by EricPiphany
Did some more uploading.

[video="youtube;YXXlDIX84qo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXXlDIX84qo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

where do you get this??? why??
where do you get this??? why??

Ripped it off some vivaldi opera or someting. why? because my life is devoid of reason. empty and hollow.
Ripped it off some vivaldi opera or someting. why? because my life is devoid of reason. empty and hollow.

lol sad, why dont you do some mathematsche
lol sad, why dont you do some mathematsche

I don't feel in the mood, after sitting STEP today.
I don't feel in the mood, after sitting STEP today.

ah right
did it go well
ah right
did it go well

There's a 24 hour embargo on discussing that I believe.
There's a 24 hour embargo on discussing that I believe.

worth a shot
worth a shot

What is worth the shot?
What is worth the shot?

extracting information
extracting information

Well it's not the end of the world. It's just I get very stressed about exams. Either that, or it's just the stress effects me more. But I'm fine. I'll spend tomorrow doing matamatesche.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well it's not the end of the world. It's just I get very stressed about exams. Either that, or it's just the stress effects me more. But I'm fine. I'll spend tomorrow doing matamatesche.

same, especially when I think about how much depends on it!
same, especially when I think about how much depends on it!

and step I isn't even on my offer. at least i have a ticket to ucl now if i don't get into camb.
and step I isn't even on my offer. at least i have a ticket to ucl now if i don't get into camb.

did you prep a lot?
did you prep a lot?

It relative, not compared to those that did every paper since 95, but I did work a lot.

Spoiler