The Student Room Group

are white girls into south americans??

Ok so i want to know are white girls attracted to south american guys ... Brazilian colombian etc ????
Because they're hustlers natural go getters, hard working and manly. Arent spoiled and don't depend on mom and dad..

That's what I heard.

I thought you asked why.
(edited 7 years ago)
gota love these white girl threads :tong:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shez088
Ok so i want to know are white girls attracted to south american guys ... Brazilian colombian etc ????

I would imagine so

Spoiler

Why the f would u be worried about white girls being into you when brazilian and colombian girls are sexy afff im confused here....
Original post by Thegreatamir
Why the f would u be worried about white girls being into you when brazilian and colombian girls are sexy afff im confused here....

this is what I was thinking
Original post by hezzlington
this is what I was thinking

Always talking out of your ass...then why everytime people ask what does your perfect girl look like you post a picture of a white girl?
Reply 7
Original post by xobeauty
Because they're hustlers natural go getters, hard working and manly. Arent spoiled and don't depend on mom and dad..

That's what I heard.

I thought you asked why.

No they are not, you are being biased because you are South American.
Original post by Yafooly

Its true because I see it. Trust me.
Always talking out of your ass...then why everytime people ask what does your perfect girl look like you post a picture of a white girl?

Colombian/Brazillian women are known for being very attractive generally with fun personalities. Same with a lot of South American countries.

I don't have a 'perfect' girl. I'm attracted to most types of women from all over the world. :dontknow: I just think Candice Swanepoel is a rare beauty (She is the white girl I posted) The other white girl I posted doesn't exist - it was a mix between Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie made on photoshop.

What do you look like?
Original post by Yafooly

Guys here complain...guys there they work hard and never complain and have better work ethic
Reply 11
Guys here complain...guys there they work hard and never complain and have better work ethic

How would you know?

You are Canadian, this is the UK.

Big difference!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Yafooly
How would you know?

You are Canadian, this is the UK.

Big difference!!!

Same ****, its not much different.
Reply 13
White women are the most beautiful in the world i dont understand why girls of other races are jealous and instead dont appreciate the fact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending