Reply 4
Original post by CorpusLuteum
What's your current career?

Lead project manager

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
And a job in tesco will be stressful and sleepless in a whole new way

Cant be, all Id be doing is stacking shelves I can stack and go home, no taking work home with me. It would be a dream come true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsapRocky
Lead project manager

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds a lot less lame than working with rude/ ignorant customers who leave things on the wrong shelves and mess things up. Or being ordered by someone as to what you're supposed to be doing. Or to have to sweep up. Or to be surrounded my angry, old bossy colleagues.

Tesco jobs are very ****.
I think sticking to project manager will payoff once a task is done.
You get holidays don't you?
Cant be, all Id be doing is stacking shelves I can stack and go home, no taking work home with me. It would be a dream come true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

-no doubt you'll be put on night shift
-abuse from customers
-retail is more than stacking shelves
-have to be able to deal with people probably
-i dont find standing on your feet for hours as any better, if i was in your seat, i'd definitely stay with my job no matter what. financially i'll be secure
This can't be real
There's an in between though mate. Tesco is a bit extreme. I completely agree that if you aren't enjoying your job and it's causing unnecessary ongoing stress then you should find somewhere else. We spent most of our lives working we should ****ing enjoy it.

But if you work at Tesco from your current position, the stress will probably be replaced with depression. You can easily find a less stressful job that's less well paid but still respectable and requires responsibility. Like I said there's an in between.

And as someone who has worked at Tesco, yeah it wasn't bad part time but it would be a nightmare full time. A lot of the customers are lovely but some seriously treat you like you sub-human, with your only role in life being to serve.
Lead project manager

Posted from TSR Mobile

This means you have quite a few transferable skills so you cast your net a bit wider than Tesco.

Quick Reply

Latest