The Student Room Group

who iz the prettiest user on here <3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80

Aww, Dom!! Thank you so much:colondollar: :lovehug: .. I'm honestly flattered :h: ...

P.S- I will reply to your message soon. Got a bit held up in.......some....."stuff" :colonhash: but anyways, will tell you all about it in the message.
i think my nan is the prettiest :smile:
Original post by Noara
Aww, Dom!! Thank you so much:colondollar: :lovehug: .. I'm honestly flattered :h: ...

P.S- I will reply to your message soon. Got a bit held up in.......some....."stuff" :colonhash: but anyways, will tell you all about it in the message.

Aw its ok! :lovehug: Excellent!!! See i think about you!

Okay! I look forward to reading it!
I hope everythings ok!
Reply 83
Original post by Mrs.Grey

:youbetcha: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 84
Funny thing is.....there is not a right or wrong answer....
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw its ok! :lovehug: Excellent!!! See i think about you!

Okay! I look forward to reading it!
I hope everythings ok!

Hahaha, ofc you do :u:
Original post by newslisterssx
Definitely not @mero22

Have you seen the size of her nose?

Could park a car on it

"Cleopatra's nose, had it been shorter, the whole face of the world would have been changed" ~ Pascal
You're beautiful @mero22 don't worry :hugs:
Reply 87
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
"Cleopatra's nose, had it been shorter, the whole face of the world would have been changed" ~ Pascal
You're beautiful @mero22 don't worry :hugs:

I find it funny because no one has ever told me I have a big nose or even insulted my nose in my entire life. The only reason this person is saying this is because they stalked me all the way to my first post where I said I was insecure about my nose.
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
I swear you say every girl looks like you :colone:

LOL who says i have only one face :colonhash:
Original post by mero22
I find it funny because no one has ever told me I have a big nose or even insulted my nose in my entire life. The only reason this person is saying this is because they stalked me all the way to my first post where I said I was insecure about my nose.

YW :lovehug:

Well when I 1st saw the post I was like "naaah it's gotta be a joke between them " and then I realised they were banned :confused:

Personnally I've seen your pic before and you're genuinely pretty and there is nothing wrong with your nose believe me :yep:

That's because of people like that insecurities are born I swear :facepalm:
Defo
@Changing Skies
its not fair :redface:
Reply 91
YW :lovehug:

Well when I 1st saw the post I was like "naaah it's gotta be a joke between them " and then I realised they were banned :confused:

Personnally I've seen your pic before and you're genuinely pretty and there is nothing wrong with your nose believe me :yep:

That's because of people like that insecurities are born I swear :facepalm:

The user literally made 5 accounts just to post on my threads.:s-smilie: I think the user has some sort of a mental issue .... Then again if they harass me one more time I'm sure the user with enjoy TSR calling the police. :smile: The user said I was pretty but after I disliked his comment he got mad and started commenting rude things on just about everything to get my attention. I'd love to see the user say these things to my face lol

Original post by mero22
The user literally made 5 accounts just to post on my threads.:s-smilie: I think the user has some sort of a mental issue .... Then again if they harass me one more time I'm sure the user with enjoy TSR calling the police. :smile: The user said I was pretty but after I disliked his comment he got mad and started commenting rude things on just about everything to get my attention. I'd love to see the user say these things to my face lol

That's soooo mean of him!!!!!

i'm sure you are a verrrryyyy pretty girl!! don't let some plum get to you!!! :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by mero22

Awww that explains everything .. What a weirdo tho O.o

They definitely think you're pretty then :ahee: they're just jelly you have better to do than paying attention to them ._.

Ty Squirrel :blush: you're very pretty as well :ahee: :love:

:jumphug: i actually missed you!!!!

awww thank you sweetie!! hehehe :blush: :colondollar:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
:jumphug: i actually missed you!!!!

awww thank you sweetie!! hehehe :blush: :colondollar:

Me too :cry2: it's good to see everyone around again :woo:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
LOL who says i have only one face :colonhash:

A girl has no name.

Reply 98
Awww that explains everything .. What a weirdo tho O.o

They definitely think you're pretty then :ahee: they're just jelly you have better to do than paying attention to them ._.

I emailed TSR to delete my account because I've honestly had enough of the harassment. Apparently the user is an 18 year old uni student um that really doesn't add up because they spend all day on here hmm:smile:
Original post by 34908seikj
A girl has no name.

lol what :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest