The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC3 Core 3 - Wednesday 15th June 2016 [Official Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bornsinner26
Was it harder than the 2015 when I did that everyone came out crying haha

Was not harder than last year. In fact, was the same difficulty / this year was a little easier
Original post by Barbecuetime123
I got something/277, damn

oi same so did i, i integrated it on my calculator aswell n it was the same answer so im assuming it was the right answer but idno man
Original post by Sam1231
What do you think 62/63 will be?

High A
Reply 683
Hsjdjd
Original post by IoooMisk
to Pablo Picasso:
On behalf of the entirety of year 13 students on the British ****ing Isles: you are a class A core 3 c*** bag.
Ps : sym

Pablo ,

Not to sound cocky, I have an IQ number which enough for me to be a member of Mensa....

And so far I have had an average of 72/75 in core 3

And even an arrogant person like me would agree with the comment quoted....

The objective of an exam is to test the knowledge of the content in an exam and not to understand the retarded language whatever that retard of an examiner speaks..... They could have made the paper straightforward based on the content, not try to make it unanswerable...

I can safely say the most complex of questions in past papers were much easier than the easier part of these questions...

Btw, I think what you're saying is absolute bs about you finding the paper very easy...a girl in my school who has won international Olympiads is now crying for a B herself...

And even with the suggested grade boundaries, I am hoping for a B....

So yeah, F yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sam1231
What do you think 62/63 will be?

Most likely an A
Original post by 000536
wasn't it u^1/3 ??

I hope to God it wasn't 😂 I surely can't lose any more marks
[video="youtube;G4N3-MGe21M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4N3-MGe21M[/video]
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Was not harder than last year. In fact, was the same difficulty / this year was a little easier

did u even sit the paper? are u even a 17/18 year old student? are u still here???????????????????? baffled smh
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4166793

made a poll on difficulty and predicted grade boundaries!!
Original post by Salty carpet
I hope to God it wasn't 😂 I surely can't lose any more marks

Unfortunately it was :frown:

When people like you drop dead and start rotting deep in the ground, that's when i whip out the vod and have a party.
Original post by lollypop101
did u even sit the paper? are u even a 17/18 year old student? are u still here???????????????????? baffled smh

Just turned 18 in April
Original post by Barbecuetime123
I got something/277, damn

The second part was to the power of 1/3 , you missed that i think
Original post by Salty carpet
image.jpg
Anyone else get this for the sub integral?

Got 117/224. Luckily. You wrote the wrong question.
Original post by KB_97
No point in discussing this anymore tbh. I'm gonna go and revise for my OCR biology exam tomorrow. Anyone here taking that? (I'll be on the thread tomorrow. Lol)

I am, seems like OCR are being kind this year, F324 (first A2 chem exam) was stupidly easy in my opinion, think they used up all the very difficult content last year and the year before so they now have to try and make the easier stuff more difficult (new situations, application of knowledge etc.), though the GBs will obviously reflect the difficulty.
Look, AQA will not drastically change the grade boundaries. If it was that hard, it wouldn't have been chosen for this year's paper. What they are trying to do, is stop thousands of student who simply do past papers and get A*s, without knowing the actual content. If this is one of you, you do not deserve to pass. The question about range, merely required simple mathematical ingenuity. Looking beyond this, the content was nothing but fundamental C3 AQA Maths knowledge.

Shut up you ****ing nonce
Original post by CMP100Em
Was the last question cos(2x+70) or cos(2x-70)?

(2x-70)
Didn't realise I was put in for step 3 instead of core 3.... Now contemplating life
Hi. Being an offer holder of Oxford does not signify anything if you unable to find such an exam straight forward provided the fact you are predicted an A*. That said, it appears evident you were not prepared whasoever by the looks of it. Even worse, if you left questions blank, sorry to say you do not deserve to be accepted by Oxford.

Wow. Low blow. You really are a pile of ****.

Quick Reply

Latest