Original post by Idontlikeict
did you do ccea m1

yep!
Original post by Carokelly123
yep!

what did u think of it
what did u think of it

I really liked it apart from the displacement time graph what about you?
I really liked it apart from the displacement time graph what about you?

exact same here... the resultant forces on the pulley wasn't nice but i got everything else i think... wasn't taught for displacement time graphs and didn't even know how to attempt it :s-smilie:
exact same here... the resultant forces on the pulley wasn't nice but i got everything else i think... wasn't taught for displacement time graphs and didn't even know how to attempt it :s-smilie:

I hated c2 though
I hated c2 though

don't even talk i failed c2 and c1 :'D M1 was just us giving a method of passing
don't even talk i failed c2 and c1 :'D M1 was just us giving a method of passing

legit hoping to do well in biology tomorrow and next Thursday so that its my only subject I don't have to repeat lmao
legit hoping to do well in biology tomorrow and next Thursday so that its my only subject I don't have to repeat lmao

my ICT and technology went fine, maths wasn't good and chemistry is seemingly difficult now even though the content is fine, the questions aren't revisable!! goodluck with your biology, hopefully it won't be the same adversity that the others were!
(edited 7 years ago)
my ICT and technology went fine, maths wasn't good and chemistry is seemingly difficult now even though the content is fine, the questions aren't revisable!! godlike with your biology, hopefully it won't be the same adversity that the others were!

thanks same to you!
Reply 29

Im sitting Biology tomorrow too. What do you think will come up for the essay question/some of questions?
Anything that you think is important to revise?

Good luck!
Original post by ozmo19
Im sitting Biology tomorrow too. What do you think will come up for the essay question/some of questions?
Anything that you think is important to revise?

Good luck!

I'm honestly not sure, ccea have thrown some curve balls this year with a lot of subjects though so I wouldn't be surprised it they asked about mitosis as the essay because it was meiosis last year
Reply 31
I'm honestly not sure, ccea have thrown some curve balls this year with a lot of subjects though so I wouldn't be surprised it they asked about mitosis as the essay because it was meiosis last year

That would be so typical of them:frown: I hope the leaf/ileum comes up of basic effects of temp/ph/enzyme and substrate conc. on enzyme activity come up.

I have a weird feeling about lipids though
Original post by ozmo19
That would be so typical of them:frown: I hope the leaf/ileum comes up of basic effects of temp/ph/enzyme and substrate conc. on enzyme activity come up.

I have a weird feeling about lipids though

do you think they could ask a whole essay question on lipids though? they probably could on proteins to be fair
Reply 33
do you think they could ask a whole essay question on lipids though? they probably could on proteins to be fair

They could on lipids to include triglycerides and phospholipids. Maybe proteins could come up again since they came up in june 11
Awkward moment when this becomes a Biology thread
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ozmo19
They could on lipids to include triglycerides and phospholipids. Maybe proteins could come up again since they came up in june 11
Awkward moment when this becomes a Biology thread

i know I don't think there's much use making a biology thread though because hardly anyone here does ccea anyway lols, I don't know what else to look over :frown:
Reply 35
i know I don't think there's much use making a biology thread though because hardly anyone here does ccea anyway lols, I don't know what else to look over :frown:

Ive done the past papers bar the essay questions (i just know what came up) so Im spending the rest of my time memorising them
Original post by ozmo19
Ive done the past papers bar the essay questions (i just know what came up) so Im spending the rest of my time memorising them

actually I bet you something like immobilised enzymes will come up...
Reply 37
actually I bet you something like immobilised enzymes will come up...

For the essay!?
I feel like that could be an 8 marker max? (including advantages) I don't like that section but I know it well enough to answer something like that
Im still going for the leaf
Original post by ozmo19
For the essay!?
I feel like that could be an 8 marker max? (including advantages) I don't like that section but I know it well enough to answer something like that
Im still going for the leaf

yeah, whatever it is, hopefully it's asked in a straightforward way so that I actually know what i'm trying to answer :biggrin:
What did you think of the biology??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending