The Student Room Group

Best uni for studying Business Management/Marketing?

Can people give suggestions to me about the best unis to study business at and also what are the entry requirements for each?
Beginning to think nobody ever reads these (never seem to get replies) but here goes; LSE BSc Management (AAA including A in Maths), Bath Bsc Business Admin/Management (AAA/A*AB), Warwick BSc Management (AAA), St Andrews MA/BSc Management (AAA), Lancaster BSc Management (AAA). Loughborough, Durham and Nottingham are also all excellent choices with slightly lower requirements at AAB/ABB, AAB and AAB respectively. If you're after a career in finance I'd recommend LSE or Warwick or Durham/St Andrews at a push, for general management/leadership Bath/Loughborough due to the placement years/industry links offered for marketing I'd say to take Lancaster. If you're looking for a top business school with more accessible requirments, Manchester Business School is probably around on par with Warwick's and asks for AAB. If you're looking for some universities with lower requirements than these just let me know (you did ask for the best!).
Another AAB/ABB worth mentioning is Aston university, they're also generally willing to lower the entry requirements in clearing and have a top notch business school too. If you're keen on finance I'd also recommend taking a look at Cass (City university) who offer business degrees at AAA but do be aware it'll be more quantitative than all of the others mentioned with the exception of maybe LSE!
Reply 3
Original post by RunningBack34
Another AAB/ABB worth mentioning is Aston university, they're also generally willing to lower the entry requirements in clearing and have a top notch business school too. If you're keen on finance I'd also recommend taking a look at Cass (City university) who offer business degrees at AAA but do be aware it'll be more quantitative than all of the others mentioned with the exception of maybe LSE!

Thanks for your input, looking to aim for those AAB, ABB unis.
Have u studied business/marketing?
Would you recommend
Original post by Shibyali
Thanks for your input, looking to aim for those AAB, ABB unis.
Have u studied business/marketing?
Would you recommend

Royal Holloway and Kent are other strong management/marketing universities. Whether or not I recommend will depend on what your goals are after finishing the course.
Reply 5
Original post by RunningBack34
Royal Holloway and Kent are other strong management/marketing universities. Whether or not I recommend will depend on what your goals are after finishing the course.

does business mangament involve exams or courseworks?
Original post by femzz15
does business mangament involve exams or courseworks?

Business Management courses will involve both, the split between the two will depend on which university you attend.
Reply 7
HiIs Bristol (AAA) up there with these unis?
Reply 8
cass and lse, mainly bc of their links to the industry
Reply 9
Original post by ujabri
cass and lse, mainly bc of their links to the industry

Ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending