The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilacpotato
C2 was very nice and C3 wasn't too bad! How did everyone else's go? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

C2 went great..c3 went terrible...I found it soo hard...there was one question on there...I didn't know how to answer it so I left a note for the examiner over there...I hope that doesn't matter too much...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What is everyone hoping to get in Chemistry after sitting this exam ? Don't let one exam get you down. Good luck girls and guys .

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

C

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
C2 went great..c3 went terrible...I found it soo hard...there was one question on there...I didn't know how to answer it so I left a note for the examiner over there...I hope that doesn't matter too much...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good about C2!
Yeah, C3 wasn't the best - what do you mean about a note? Which question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good about C2!
Yeah, C3 wasn't the best - what do you mean about a note? Which question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was a 5 mark question..I literally cannot remember it...but I wrote down like a poem telling the examiner how hard this question was and how I would die if I didn't do good in chemistry..lol...I hope they don't take it too seriously...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

which question
Original post by NiamhM1801
Let's just say my voice resembles a dying hippo and leave it at that 😂

Haha..just opened the thread and saw this..lol..it's fine..my voice resembles a dying whale...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GCSEstudentt
which question

I honestly cannot remember it....I'll tell u when it comes to my mind...

Posted from TSR Mobile
which question

Oh wait..I remember it now,,it was the one where they asked about group 1 and group 7 reactivity thing..where they said group 7 went down and increased in reactivity ...something like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha..just opened the thread and saw this..lol..it's fine..my voice resembles a dying whale...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lots of dying animals coming out of our throats :wink:

Please god no one take that out of context oh my
Lots of dying animals coming out of our throats :wink:

Please god no one take that out of context oh my

Haha..yh...especially us beautiful singers...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's so annoying! Like all I want is some nice questions where I just get to display my knowledge to them but nooo, Matt's gotta come in with his tables of acids and alkalis and ruin my life, yup fine go ahead. 😂😂

And I know! Literally 2 6 markers on the stuff. And on the 2nd one they didn't want you to talk about just one salt, they wanted you to compare 3 different salts! I mean have they not heard about too much salt being bad for you? (I'd hope so seeing as it's in their specification...) oh look all this talk of salt's made me salty 😂😂

Yeah that should be what happens though, because it's a test where you're supposed to show knowledge but they don't give us the chance!

Wow 2 6 markers is surely obsessive - and haha they should follow their own spec!! :biggrin: Tbh You've every right to be salty and if people don't like it they can lump it (that's probably better referring to sugar but hey who cares) :smile:

Good luck for C7 though and when is your next exam? :smile:
Oh wait..I remember it now,,it was the one where they asked about group 1 and group 7 reactivity thing..where they said group 7 went down and increased in reactivity ...something like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah you just had to talk about the shielding effect and the attraction of the electrons to the nucleus
I think it was a 5 mark question..I literally cannot remember it...but I wrote down like a poem telling the examiner how hard this question was and how I would die if I didn't do good in chemistry..lol...I hope they don't take it too seriously...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was it the very last question - about the graph to do with the Haber Process? I thought that was the hardest question...
A poem ahahaha...I'm sure the examiner will enjoy it! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was it the very last question - about the graph to do with the Haber Process? I thought that was the hardest question...
A poem ahahaha...I'm sure the examiner will enjoy it! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm..funny I though that one was the easiest out of the whole paper...lol..I've probably done it wrong,..
What did u get for the bond energy question...I got -1277 (or something like that...)??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah you just had to talk about the shielding effect and the attraction of the electrons to the nucleus

R u serious...? I am sooo disappointed in my self..😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brainzistheword
Yeah that should be what happens though, because it's a test where you're supposed to show knowledge but they don't give us the chance!

Wow 2 6 markers is surely obsessive - and haha they should follow their own spec!! :biggrin: Tbh You've every right to be salty and if people don't like it they can lump it (that's probably better referring to sugar but hey who cares) :smile:

Good luck for C7 though and when is your next exam? :smile:

Exactly that's what I thought too until now...if only they just gave us a chance to shine :tongue:

It certainly is - I was a bit shocked just flicking through! Haha nice attempt and I guess sugar and salt are kind of similar?

Thank you (I'll need it :wink:) and my next exam is Physics on Friday :biggrin: what about you?
How do u spell telletubbies...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone,
Have decided to come back; I miss everyone too much. However, will be spending less time on this website - so that I can prioritise my mental health. Hope all of your exams went well today. :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah
Hello everyone,
Have decided to come back; I miss everyone too much. However, will be spending less time on this website - so that I can prioritise my mental health. Hope all of your exams went well today. :smile:

Yayyy..ur back...
My exams didn't go so well today...😪😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got two massive bags on education stuff that i need to burn...lol..that's gonna be a great day...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending