The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC3 Core 3 - Wednesday 15th June 2016 [Official Thread]

Scroll to see replies

i had bitten my lip so badly by the end of the paper (that's how anxious i was) that when i got to question 9, blood was literally dripping everywhere on my answers and i kept having to redo them.

this paper literally made me bleed. literally.
I actually lost about 35 marks and Im gutted
Reply 1102
Original post by HSaleh14
I actually lost about 35 marks and Im gutted

How do you know.
Reply 1103
I feel happy
Original post by Mynamesdyl
Can someone link me the petition. Would love to sign it, regardless if it has no affect on AQA😂

https://www.change.org/p/aqa-lower-grade-boundaries-for-mpc3
Great, this just costed me my UCL offer. **** you AQA I hope you burn to the ground with that paper.
So relieved. I thought that neglecting this exam so that I concentrate on core 4 wouldn't pay off but it was easier than expected. Soooo happy to have met my offer for Cambridge and Harvard the hard part will be choosing which one to go to. Not had a chance to read the rest of this thread but I'm sure you will have aced it. What a gift from aqa
Original post by tanyapotter
i had bitten my lip so badly by the end of the paper (that's how anxious i was) that when i got to question 9, blood was literally dripping everywhere on my answers and i kept having to redo them.

this paper literally made me bleed. literally.

And I started smoking, so I can claim that this exam killed me. I love a nice cigarette after being ****ed in my ass with a solid rotated by the x axis with limits from 0 to 13 inches and with no lube.
Is there an unofficial markscheme yet?
Original post by TheMDog
Is there an unofficial markscheme yet?

https://www.change.org/p/aqa-lower-grade-boundaries-for-mpc3
Gutting. This was my second attempt at core 3 and it's possible that I've done even worse than last year
Some people didn't even realise there was a question 10 lol
Original post by 420BlaisePascal
Some people didn't even realise there was a question 10 lol

weak bait
Original post by Einstein12345
So relieved. I thought that neglecting this exam so that I concentrate on core 4 wouldn't pay off but it was easier than expected. Soooo happy to have met my offer for Cambridge and Harvard the hard part will be choosing which one to go to. Not had a chance to read the rest of this thread but I'm sure you will have aced it. What a gift from aqa

Hahahahahahahahaha
Original post by 420blaisepascal
some people didn't even realise there was a question 10 lol

gr8 b8 m8
Original post by Einstein12345

Username checks out 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was no question 10 the last question was the stupid solutions of sec... ?????
Reply 1118
wp_ss_20160615_0001.pngLook up aqa on wikipedia.
(edited 7 years ago)
For those ******s who claimed that paper was easy look! i get that the paper was doable if you properly understand the mathematics. The thing that pisses me off is why this paper so such harder than previous papers, its simply unfair on us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending