The Student Room Group

Please help me!!!!

I sat my exam and , i asked my friend how did she think it went and one of the administrators walked over and told me to stop talking but i had already handed my paper in and people were leaving the hall anyway. I was not called at the end by her but I donk know if my exam would be disqualified. I know i should not have talked but do you think my exam will be disqualified or am i being paranoid?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Roseluna
I sat my bio 1 and at the end of the exam, i asked my friend how did she think it went and one of the administrators walked over and told me to stop talking but i had already handed my paper in and people were leaving the hall anyway. I was not called at the end by her but I donk know if my exam would be disqualified. I know i should not have talked but do you think my exam will be disqualified or am i being paranoid?

Nope, don't worry. UNless they took your name down or spoke to you for longer, you won't get disqualified. But try to never talk in the exam room, just wait patiently.
You're just stressed and paranoid. I get this in exams. I think "Oh no, did I spell that correctly? Did I put the unit of measurement? Did I check my answers?!". You won't get disqualified because you'll know when you have, haha.
I sat my bio 1 and at the end of the exam, i asked my friend how did she think it went and one of the administrators walked over and told me to stop talking but i had already handed my paper in and people were leaving the hall anyway. I was not called at the end by her but I donk know if my exam would be disqualified. I know i should not have talked but do you think my exam will be disqualified or am i being paranoid?

Don't worry too much about it! Once your paper has been handed to them I don't think there is a problem unless any late comers were still writing around you and could hear what you were saying. I mean they probably wouldn't do anything about it as really the exam was over.
Reply 4
Original post by gcsesurviver
Don't worry too much about it! Once your paper has been handed to them I don't think there is a problem unless any late comers were still writing around you and could hear what you were saying. I mean they probably wouldn't do anything about it as really the exam was over.

Yes, everyone did stop writing thank you for the reassurence probably would have been up all night worrying:redface:
Reply 5
Original post by saraxh
It's fine don't worry :smile:

Thank you for the reassurence, just being worryibg for the last 4 hours:biggrin:
Yes, everyone did stop writing thank you for the reassurence probably would have been up all night worrying:redface:

Honestly don't worry as there must be someone else that has done it in the country. I mean it is thousands of us doing GCSEs so you are probably not alone. Just don't talk in the exam hall ever again although I know how it feels when you want to ask your friends what they have thought of the exam. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by 1jonam16
Nope, don't worry. UNless they took your name down or spoke to you for longer, you won't get disqualified. But try to never talk in the exam room, just wait patiently.

DEfinately won't do it again, thanks for replying, just being paranoid as usual, no they did not take my name down or tlk to me for longer

Quick Reply

Latest