The Student Room Group

Orlando victim caught lying - Any Explanation?

Watch this video below and let me know what you think?
[video]https://youtu.be/j31nJH3EkXk[/video]

I am not exploiting anybody by posting this and I just want to know if anybody can explain it?

This victim also has a GoFundMe set up
https://www.gofundme.com/angelcolon

I don't want to sound insensitive and I understand that he would be traumatized but ROAD TO RECOVERY GOFUNDME? He LIED!!
you are making the most of this tragedy.
Original post by Iknowbest

I am not exploiting anybody by posting this and I just want to know if anybody can explain it?

I don't want to sound insensitive and I understand that he would be traumatized but ROAD TO RECOVERY GOFUNDME? He LIED!!

You do seem a bit obssessed by this tragedy. Why so many posts? Whats your point?

Ofc he could be trying to get money to pay for his medical fees or he could just like the attention. Still doesnt changed the fact it was a tragedy with 49 deaths and many more seriously injured. Just because one witness is inconsistent doesnt mean it didnt happen and doesnt apply to all witnesses.
Reply 3
I am researching into this tragedy in order to find inconsistencies.. might be why i seem "obsessed"

The FACT is that this person in the video LIED about his hand being shot, that he clearly states..

I am not saying people did not die.. and it is awful that they did :frown:

The POINT is WHY LIE?

Original post by 999tigger
You do seem a bit obssessed by this tragedy. Why so many posts? Whats your point?

Ofc he could be trying to get money to pay for his medical fees or he could just like the attention. Still doesnt changed the fact it was a tragedy with 49 deaths and many more seriously injured. Just because one witness is inconsistent doesnt mean it didnt happen and doesnt apply to all witnesses.
Reply 4
And you don't seem to care that this person is LYING to millions of viewers.. and gaining money from it!
Original post by the bear
you are making the most of this tragedy.
I am researching into this tragedy in order to find inconsistencies.. might be why i seem "obsessed"

The FACT is that this person in the video LIED about his hand being shot, that he clearly states..

I am not saying people did not die.. and it is awful that they did :frown:

The POINT is WHY LIE?

I've already given you a possible explanation. Im sure the media will catch up on it if he is a fraud. Im sure you cna keep everyone up to date on any developments of the activities and versions of all the victims and witnesses.
Reply 6
Well lets see how this one goes.. due to it being so obvious. If this doesn't raise alarm bells to people, nothing will! If this "victim" is lying then how many more are?
I've already given you a possible explanation. Im sure the media will catch up on it if he is a fraud. Im sure you cna keep everyone up to date on any developments of the activities and versions of all the victims and witnesses.
Well lets see how this one goes.. due to it being so obvious. If this doesn't raise alarm bells to people, nothing will! If this "victim" is lying then how many more are?

I'm sure you will be the first to tell everyone. Why on earth you are so interested is rather bizzare.
Reply 8
I find it bizarre that you don't care about these things? If you happy to watch the news and believe the lies they show, then that's fine :frown: - I however will not put up with it.. and I will do whatever I can to bring attention to these lies.
I'm sure you will be the first to tell everyone. Why on earth you are so interested is rather bizzare.
Reply 9
Shot 4 times? Is he 50 Cent or summat

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find it bizarre that you don't care about these things? If you happy to watch the news and believe the lies they show, then that's fine :frown: - I however will not put up with it.. and I will do whatever I can to bring attention to these lies.

People lie all the time. If he is a liar and he has commoted some fraud, then am sure the media and authorities will point it out.

What lises is the news showing?

There are far more serious offences going on in the world, than this, but you go with it. Perhaps you cna be the official TSR Orlando Tragedy poster and ive everyone a dialy or hourly update of things you will not put up with. Go for it.
Reply 11
No the authorities won't do anything but let's not get into that LOL

The news channels ie the 2 news clips in the video.. they show a person lying on camera about his hand. The person interviewing him doesn't stop and say "hey your hand looks fine" etc.. so that makes it seem weird to me. I have seen plenty of these so called "victims" telling lies... and I am sure you understand how many I mean :tongue:

I am new to this forum so lets say I am testing the water with how people react to finding out these kind of things.. or if people even care enough to understand that the News can show false information. Why should I believe anything I watch on the News channels knowing that they allow people to lie on camera?

What worse things in the world are happening that is worse than 50 people being shot in a club?

People lie all the time. If he is a liar and he has commoted some fraud, then am sure the media and authorities will point it out.

What lises is the news showing?

There are far more serious offences going on in the world, than this, but you go with it. Perhaps you cna be the official TSR Orlando Tragedy poster and ive everyone a dialy or hourly update of things you will not put up with. Go for it.
No the authorities won't do anything but let's not get into that LOL

The news channels ie the 2 news clips in the video.. they show a person lying on camera about his hand. The person interviewing him doesn't stop and say "hey your hand looks fine" etc.. so that makes it seem weird to me. I have seen plenty of these so called "victims" telling lies... and I am sure you understand how many I mean :tongue:

I am new to this forum so lets say I am testing the water with how people react to finding out these kind of things.. or if people even care enough to understand that the News can show false information. Why should I believe anything I watch on the News channels knowing that they allow people to lie on camera?

What worse things in the world are happening that is worse than 50 people being shot in a club?

Because maybe just maybe the people conducting the interviews and the talk show are different, so they are unaware of each interview rather than in some massive consipiracy.

I think/ hope you wont be long for this forum.

Hunger, rapes, wars, murders etc. You are now confusing the two of one person claiming he was shot in the hand, who may not have been with the fact that 49 people were murdered.
Reply 13
No, the person interviewing this person in the first video and he says the bullet hit his hand... although his hands are off camera in that footage, the person is actually there interviewing him... there in real life looking at his hands :P

Because maybe just maybe the people conducting the interviews and the talk show are different, so they are unaware of each interview rather than in some massive consipiracy.

I think/ hope you wont be long for this forum.

Hunger, rapes, wars, murders etc. You are now confusing the two of one person claiming he was shot in the hand, who may not have been with the fact that 49 people were murdered.
Sometimes people seek to eroneously make personal gains off the back of a tragedy. If he is lying, doesn't make the shooting any less true.
It's a conspiracy the jews did 9/11
Reply 16
Why take this off topic.. This video is talking about the person in the video lying and now making money from it. It is proof enough to me that the News channels are happy to broadcast people telling lies for some reason. I am not going any further into this than that. I am not happy to be lied to :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending