The Student Room Group

Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)

Hi everyone, I am currently in Year 12 and starting my EPQ next school year. However, I literally have no idea of what question to do. I am interested in economics and want to do something related to that, but does anyone know what current topic (apart from the EU referendum because I have already done something on that for my UCAS reference) I should decide to do that is related to economics (sport or whatever). Thanks
Original post by ChicharitoMUFC
Hi everyone, I am currently in Year 12 and starting my EPQ next school year. However, I literally have no idea of what question to do. I am interested in economics and want to do something related to that, but does anyone know what current topic (apart from the EU referendum because I have already done something on that for my UCAS reference) I should decide to do that is related to economics (sport or whatever). Thanks

Sign up for and work through this: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/research-project

It will help you with coming up with a good proposal as well as some support with the rest of the project.

Quick Reply

Latest