The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Faizanasif
P2. I'm assuming that's yours too?

yup :smile: edexcel?
Reply 161
Watch films for days and day, play so much zombies, that i turn into one tbh that's all
Original post by Adoomy_sm
yup :smile: edexcel?

Nope, AQA. But they are quite similar in terms of topics :wink:
Nope, AQA. But they are quite similar in terms of topics :wink:

True true but people say AQA is harder
True true but people say AQA is harder

The Biology AQA exam this year was hard, all the units were hard :frown:

are you hoping chemistry and physics will be easier :smile:
Original post by Starfortune
No offense but I think you should wait for your results and then party

why spend half your summer worrying about results? It isn't going to change the grades on the paper right. In my opinion everyone should party then if needs be, be depressed on results day then continue to party till sixth form/college.
So many people have told me it all goes downhill after GCSE's so I plan to make the most of the freedom from stress this summer
Original post by abbigm1
why spend half your summer worrying about results? It isn't going to change the grades on the paper right. In my opinion everyone should party then if needs be, be depressed on results day then continue to party till sixth form/college.
So many people have told me it all goes downhill after GCSE's so I plan to make the most of the freedom from stress this summer

Yeah, a few days after my last exam, I'll be off on a huge activity packed holiday to forget about life here for a while. Worry about things once I get back since you can't change anything anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
are you hoping chemistry and physics will be easier :smile:

The Chemistry exam today was so good! :smile:

Its mainly because Chemistry is one of my strongest subjects, but people are saying they did well too :wink:

I was thinking if I get an A in Chemistry, B in Physics and C in Biology (I know I didn't do really well, could be a B but worse case scenario) would equate to a B, but I reckon I got an A* in Chemistry! I got an A* in my ISA so if I get a high B in Physics then I'm on an A! :smile:
The Chemistry exam today was so good! :smile:

Its mainly because Chemistry is one of my strongest subjects, but people are saying they did well too :wink:

I was thinking if I get an A in Chemistry, B in Physics and C in Biology (I know I didn't do really well, could be a B but worse case scenario) would equate to a B, but I reckon I got an A* in Chemistry! I got an A* in my ISA so if I get a high B in Physics then I'm on an A! :smile:

the last 6 markers for edexcel was soo hard something we hv never got taught about but the rest was good

im hoping for an A overall or a B
the last 6 markers for edexcel was soo hard something we hv never got taught about but the rest was good

im hoping for an A overall or a B

My 6 marker was so simple haha. I had to choose the amount of Ammonium Nitrate that is best for a farmer and why, using the graphs. I went on and on about it, took me 15 mins and wrote a ton, but still managed to be on track with time :smile:
My 6 marker was so simple haha. I had to choose the amount of Ammonium Nitrate that is best for a farmer and why, using the graphs. I went on and on about it, took me 15 mins and wrote a ton, but still managed to be on track with time :smile:

ours was about an experiment to find the empirical formula like wtf we hv never learnt about an experiment to do with empirical formula the other 6 marker was nice about diamonds
Once exams are over? Sixth form pub crawl!
That will give you something to really regret the day after.

2 and 3 were piss easy
ours was about an experiment to find the empirical formula like wtf we hv never learnt about an experiment to do with empirical formula the other 6 marker was nice about diamonds

Wow a 6 marker on explaining empirical formula? That's harsh!

I hardly had any calculations in my paper, which is annoying. The only ones were calculating mean and percentage mass :frown:

But I had around 8 marks worth of easy electrolysis questions and around 12 marks on ionic, covalent and metallic bonding :smile:
It might sound a bit sad to you, but im going to try and absorb as much knowledge as possible and work on myself so I am able to attain the financial freedom which i desire

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1jonam16
2 and 3 were piss easy

I found 2 hard, mainly because I'm very weak at Biology :frown:

Its not that, I could do better, its just that I find Biology boring so I focused to subjects that I really want to do well in and pursue my career in. That includes maths, where it was the day before the Biology exam so I really focused on Maths. I know I got 90%+ in maths, which is good, but I wouldn't mind a C in Biology as I'd get an A overall anyway. I want to take Chemistry for A Level, which is why I concentrated on that a lot, and hopefully I got 90%+ on that too, feel pretty confident about that :smile:
Wow a 6 marker on explaining empirical formula? That's harsh!

I hardly had any calculations in my paper, which is annoying. The only ones were calculating mean and percentage mass :frown:

But I had around 8 marks worth of easy electrolysis questions and around 12 marks on ionic, covalent and metallic bonding :smile:

it wasn't just explaining it u had to work it out which is easy buh then explain a experiment for the empirical formula like wtf

question 6 for us was all equations including the empirical formula 6 marker

the rest was on periodic table, isotopes, ionic, giant, simple and metallic bonding
Original post by FX_J4YD3N
It might sound a bit sad to you, but im going to try and absorb as much knowledge as possible and work on myself so I am able to attain the financial freedom which i desire

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not sad at all! Great idea! I'm trying to do that too :wink:
it wasn't just explaining it u had to work it out which is easy buh then explain a experiment for the empirical formula like wtf

question 6 for us was all equations including the empirical formula 6 marker

the rest was on periodic table, isotopes, ionic, giant, simple and metallic bonding

Explaining an empirical formula experiment? Wow, glad I don't do edexcel! I feel that A4 paper in the exam makes it a lot easier, it just doesn't feel daunting if you know what I mean :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest